Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

126 proper service manual?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  adben11 
#1 ·
I've already purchased the climate control factory manual. I now have the 1989 manual. The 89 manual is a supplement to an earlier manual. So.... to get the proper 126 manual that will completely cover my 88 300 SE, do I get and 87? Appears the 88 manual is again a supplement to the 87.

#2 ·
You can find an electronic copy easy enough. The GenII climate control is a supplement to the GenI climate control manual.

I have a print manual with both... I don't recall anything special about it.

-J

#5 · (Edited)
#8 · (Edited)
Hello, I am looking for the DVD of this manual. I can't seem to find a place to download it yet. The link TalkieTime posted for ebay won't ship to the United States, So its of no use to me.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the full 5000 pages for my 91 420 SEL in PDF.
I really like the PDF manuals, i can search it and print just the pages I need and then I don't care if they get smugged with oil and dirt, i just toss them.
Thank you!

I apologize, I am used to forums that the latest post is the last post and skimmed this, I see now that GreenT had posted a very helpful site, That will help but I still want the PDF version if I can get it, I can put that on my tablet

#10 ·
And put the manuals onto a thumb drive. Then you have them at your beck and call and not taking up space on your laptop or tablet. That's how I roll. LOL

Might want to ask member Mclare politely for the service manuals. He will send you the manuals and a lot of other useful thing via email. PM him.

Reactions: adler
#11 ·
Thanks Chadahar, I will send him a PM and ask for it. I only have a few minor issues to take care of on my care. (radio, rear window switch, fog light switch) just the kind of stuff I won't do if I don't know how to take it apart. But I am picking up a 94 C280 monday that I am giving my daughter for her birthday and I know I have stuff to take care of on that one as well. Its all just cosmetic stuff thankfully. Looks like I have my hands full for a few days. Just need to get the jeep fixed so I can get it out of the way for the next 2. No golf for me for a few days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.