Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

What would like for your W126?

8K views 73 replies 36 participants last post by  aroundthescenes 
#1 ·

By overwhelming public demand -seriously, y'all can stop the million of PMs :rolleyes:- ... post your innermost desires.

I'll start, and since I'm a simple life form, a nice set of Lorinser rims.

#7 ·
ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!! BWUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

OK, that was really juvenile, sorry.

1. How about some rims, they seem to really dress the car up.
2. A dry steering box. Mine has a seep.
3. A nice wooden shift knob.
4. A svelte babe co-pilot with perfect teeth.
5. A new windshield. Mine shows fine pitting when heading into the sun.
6. New tunes. My aftermarket system was state of the art, in 1997.
7. Wider tires, or tyres for those of you from GB. Big sticky tires.
8. A new globe. My heat emanates from the panel. Boo.
9. One of those HUGE wings that the kids mount on their Civics. Huge.
10. A place to drive it at triple digits without fear of incarceration.

#12 ·
I'd 2nd those rims :thumbsup: and didn't think about a "blacked out" exterior but that looks "stealthy", take the red stripe out though. The only other wish would then be a matching SEC

#11 ·
Driver seat leather in grey, I have bullet damage in the sides, the seat is ok but its just the leather needs replacing. Previous owner I suspect.

#14 ·
OH I wish, but most likely out of my price range at the present time :crybaby2:

#22 ·
040 ?? paint code I'm guessing, yea must be I just went and looked on the plate there at the radiator cross member, bottom numbers started 040

With painting the lower panels recently, doing the chrome and mirror housings and the grill, almost "gangster" lol

#21 ·
I would just like to get Rose back to presentable this year.
Bit of engine work needs to be prioity 1 then Paint and the bit of body work, then redo the rear seats and the spruce up the interior

She already has her 3 piece BBS/Lorinsers.

Been a long slow road, but I will get there.

#24 ·
Mafia "Staff Kar" lol but GOTTA do the darkest legal tint though

Reactions: GreenT
#26 ·
Yea but since I don't use the thing anyway it would just end up sun burning the top of me head LOL (and let's not forget the "eyes in the sky" watching every move we make :eek: )

#27 ·
No...no ...no!! You miss the point. The sunroof is so you can open it and stand up with your Uzi or Thompson and spray lead at the (other) bad guys! Has no other use in a fully air conditioned luxury limo.
You can also open it and throw smoke bombs out behind you as you flee the scene of your latest Special Ops action.

#29 ·
#30 ·
I agree, I do not like the sun oofs either, very rarely use d the ones I have had. Now my "Blue" is the perfect sedan...NO SUNROOF! Ordered without that option. Thank you whomever ordered this car originally!

Reactions: wooky_chew_bacca
#32 ·
"Dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true" is the thought for us all, and maybe one day, just maybe . . . . . .

#35 ·
Chrome post merger 17" Aero I's. So uncommon I don't even look for them.

I have a stored set of those and yes rare to get "especially in et11"
I think even better with polished lip and silver centre versus chrome
(perhaps a polished centre would be a better option than chrome which in my opinion is wrong for this 80's era)
8J x17H2 et11 perfect condition

Attachments

#36 ·
Kim, you're a tease!

I want a 6 speed automatic electronicly shifting transmission so I can connect paddle shifters.

Reactions: wooky_chew_bacca
#37 ·
All I want is to get going on the next road trip! It's been a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.