Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Video thread

48K views 441 replies 56 participants last post by  GreenT 
#1 · (Edited)
Semi official W126 video thread

Been thinking :rolleyes:... there is a thread for pictures already (sticky) and seems very popular so, why couldn't we have a thread just for videos?

I come across all kinds of nicely put together -even some really high quality- videos all the time and I think having a thread as a repository for them may be a good idea for everyone to share.

Open categories.... they could be interesting, odd/weird, informative, performance oriented, or just eye candy.

For example....

But before starting, I would like opinions/suggestions from everyone interested. Good or bad. Mods included.

If the comments are positive we can start. If not, I'll go back to my cave. :)

Gentlemen....?

See less See more
#8 ·

OK... seems we have a video thread... yay. :)

Let's be clear, I'm sure some of these videos have been posted in the past but as I indicated, the idea is to get everything video-wise in one place.

To that extent, let's start from the beginning....

#15 ·

It just occurred to me a lot of these are HD videos (720-1080) and nowadays there's a lot of complains about the amount of buffering on YT videos.

There's all kinds of info in the inter-webz on how to fix this problem, usually requiring commands on firewalls/modems, etc, that may or may not work or just work temporarily. So I'll share with y'all what is a really simple fix that has worked for me. This is for Windows systems, don't know nuttin' about Apple.

• Click on Start icon
  • Click on Control Panel
  • Find the Flash Player (32 bits) icon and click it. In Windows 7 is under System and Security
  • This will open up the Flash Player Settings Manager
  • Click on the Advanced tab
  • On Browsing Data and Settings click Delete All
  • This opens up its own dialogue box with two choices. Click both, and click Delete Data at the bottom.

Done. Sounds more complicated than it is. Now you can watch HD videos with no buffering. All you've basically done is clear the Flash Player's cache so it can run faster.

Depending how much video watching you do, you will have to do this once in a while, like clearing your browser history so pages don't take so long to load. Or changing the oil.... :rolleyes:

I hope it works for you. Enjoy.

#17 ·

Nice. I had that one on my cue so I'll just move to the next one.

This is some kind of hybrid celebration of the SEC mixed with a little novella and some semi-hot ladies. Decent production value and cinematography.

From Russia with love....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.