Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Your thoughts

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  bielefeld280se 
#1 ·
I have been playing with logo ides for the 'Register' any ideas?
I will need to add text saying Mercedes 126 register etc.
I was also unsure about the legality of using the Star so I hid it slightly!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I think I like the one on the right best. But possibly prefer the background colour of the one on the top left.

Well done on evincing a good MB feel to them. You might be right about the star logo, I think they can be fussy about its use.

#3 ·
Maybe - maybe not, if you don´t earn money with their logo. As long as its private, they won´t care.

Just one note - DON´T use that ugly S from the later single letter version - it looks odd :rolleyes:

The SEC looks like a Lorinser conversion - i won´t use that, if you aren´t preparing an tuning register.

#7 ·
I wonder what it would look like with s-class written across the top, in the S class font but not too huge, rather than the S in the middle. Somehow its looking quite cluttered with the S in the star.
Otherwise its pretty classy I think.

#9 ·
If it's not too hard for you, maybe try "Sonderklasse" at the top above the star in medium font. I've always liked the way that word looks for some reason. And maybe 126 at the bottom. Just throwing ideas out there. I like what you have so far, it just seems a bit plain.

#11 ·
+1 - Agreed Sam. I live the word "SonderKlasse" myself! Means "The Finest", "The Best"!.

I agree too that the "S" inside makes it look cluttered.

Otherwise, me likey!

#12 ·
I think the "S" script is redundant, adds clutter and people that log in already know what it is. Nothing more is needed, but if you feel like it would be instructive, the script " w126 " in place of "S" I think would be better to use.

#15 ·
I think it's a little complicated for a logo. It should communicate quickly and easily. It should also be able to scale to different sizes, I feel as though these would be lost at a small size. IMO you should rework without the cars.

I feel your pain, creating a logo with an existing universal identity is difficult.

#19 ·
X2

*ABSOLUTELY* agreed !!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.