Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

My new Ride Im so proud

3K views 36 replies 26 participants last post by  ianrandom 
#1 ·
I cant believe it, I finally got my first W126c a 1985 500SEC, ALL STOCK! with 51,753 original miles!! I cant believe its mine! History, the car was purchased in New Jersey by a lady who literally drove it to church and grocery store, all documented by the local Mercedes dealer.Bezel Bush any way just want to brag a little.

#33 ·
ahhhh man! what an interior!!!!

That looks just it feels "just like home"... Absolutely beautiful.. The most nicest factory W126 coupe interior I have ever seen. Now I know what to look for when I go hunting for my W126 coupe :D

#36 ·
Rims maybe, Lowered.....Maybe, but the purist in me says leave her alone. Very seldom do we see an unadulterated time capsule. I wish my Rose's interior(same color) looked that good and was in that good of condition, but someone left her to sun rot in the So Cal Sun, but she will return to good as new someday.

#37 ·
Ditto, If it were my car I wouldn't want to change a thing, it looks almost factory fresh. This one is collector standard surely. I much prefer them lowered but I think this one looks so original it would be almost criminal to change anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.