Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Interesting Euro 500SEL

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  LG500SEL 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I'd totally be interested in this vehicle. I have been looking for a well equipped home market 500 for quite some time now. Let me know if you see any pics.

#4 ·
Yeh man, it could totally be the one. I wanna see some pics. Probably take some of the resources here to help put together a deal, but if its not totally trashed its what I have been looking for.

#7 ·
Its definately the 2xx paint code that has got me interested in this one. Definately would bring back the green, no doubt about that. Green with a cloth interior, what a combo.

#8 ·
I saw the pics he posted so far. Still has me interested. I wanna see the full exterior shots he was talking about.

#11 ·
I'm not so much in for a 'bidding war', but I would give him his original asking price. Its a good project for me, but I'm not gonna stop someone with more ambition who has a media blaster and a spray booth. Thats what this thing needs...

#12 ·
I hope that car goes to a good home. Its not often you see a W126 that is that highly-spec'd from factory.

#14 ·
Really? You don't want it? Well OK if you insist, then I think I am gonna have to pony up on this one. I really want it. Its a home market 500 sedan with a 2xx paint code. Honestly, its currently a piece of crap, but its probably the closest I am gonna get to my ideal W126.

Last thing I bought at a distance was an '88 Sea Ray 270 several years back. Probably gonna ask for some help with an intro to the seller and whatnot. You seem to already have a knowledge of him. I am not a stranger to buying cross country (my 420 came in on a flatbed last summer), it does have its complications as I am sure you are already quite aware.

Please contact me when you have a free moment and lets try to get this going. I think you have my e-mail already, if not here is ok in a PM. Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.