Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

N.E. Memorial Day MB GTG?

1K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  akimball442 
#1 ·
I am putting out feelers for a Northeast get-together on Memorial Day weekend in Central New York.

Central New York has lots of beauty at this time of year not to mention many diverse activites as well as being rich in history.

Currently, I have spoken to a couple of board members who will be there as well as a few 126 owning non BW members.

Accomodations will be plentiful whether you want to stay in a motel, hotel, camp or crash at a fellow enthusiasts place. We will most likely have access to a lift and garage space for those who want to wrench.

As the attendee list grows, I will plan more exciting activities. We also have a large contingent of MB enthusiasts in the immeadiate area as I am located in the center of an MBCA section and happen to be the President.

So let's celebrate America, MB's 125th anniversary and Oisaj_dude and My birthday's :thumbsup:

#10 ·
+1, possibly +2

#13 ·
N'joy

Before my son went to Afghanistan he was stationed at Ft.Drum (Watertown). Now he's back stateside, but in Savannah GA, otherwise I'd have tried to swing by. Two of my 560s have made that journey, but it's a bit of a trek round-trip on short stays.

Anyway, have fun & hope for some sun (finally)!
Pics, or it didn't happen :D

#14 ·
Wish you could make it. 5-6 hours is a long trip for the day or so.

You bring up a good point though. We have a fair amount of room for anyone wanting to bring a tent, a spot or two for anyone wanting to stay in the house and plenty of small motels locally as well.

The Finger Lakes region is the wine country of the East coast. And local microbrew beers are great. We also have an outlet mall and a decent salvage yard within 30 miles.

#19 ·
Everyone cross your fingers for good weather. I cleaned up the 126 and drove it home from the car wash in a thunderstorm :(. At least it's presentable.. sort of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.