Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Euro Headlight reflectors?

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  kodiakj2 
#1 ·
Found a pair of Euro Headlights but the reflectors are toast. The steel is good, no rust, but the aluminum (?) reflective surface is missing from a significant portion of the reflector.

1. anybody have a set of reflectors they want to sell/trade?
2. Will having the steel chromed make them useful again?

Thanks,
Dull Mike

#2 ·
there was a fellow on here who was having some reflectors re-done.. there is a guy in Cali who advertises w/ the Packard club who does an OK job..

got the amps yesterday btw, thx! Chatted w/ your friend, but never heard back from him w/ the additional info I requested..imagine he's a busy fellow:)

Jono

#4 ·
Good. I'll contact some chrome shops today to see what it will cost and how long it's going to take.

Thanks!

#10 ·
Found a shop here in Vegas that will chrome them for $70 each and gave them to him yesterday. A bit higher than I wanted to spend, but it will make them shiny again. I'll start with the stock 55w/65w H4 bulbs and if the chrome doesn't quite reflect as well as the MB process provides I'll adapt and overcome. I have a pair of 80w/100w H4 bulbs that will most assuredly get the light out there!!

He said I'll get them back in a week. Stay tuned.

#11 ·
Just installed a set of euro headlights. Thanks Soma and mercedes911! Wipers to come soon.

mramay, how did your chrome reflectors come out?

Mike

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.