Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W126 related items for sale & wanted to buy

2M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  liviu165 
#1 ·
I'm setting up this thread for members to post their W126 related parts for sale. Many of you have said you'd like to have a sticky where you can post items for sale, so here it is:) This thread could be used to post your item(s) and/or links to where you can purchase it (i.e. eBay, website).

To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

1. Item must be W126 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
  2. Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
  3. When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
    Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
    Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
  4. Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
    Do not post here that you are interested.

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price
If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:
Auction link
End date/time of auction
Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome idea.

How about a w126 'Wanted' section?

Heres mine : Wanted - Absolutely mint Gen II 560 SEL. Must be fully specced with provenance and low mileage. Right Hand Drive only. Leather interior. Buyer based in New Zealand. Will consider flying over for the right car. Please PM if you have, or know of a keeper 560SEL for sale, thanks.

#3 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have a passenger side euro headlight for a sedan I'm willing to sell very cheap. Its in decent shape, some wear on the inside but not much, 100% complete. $40.00 + s/h SOLD

Also, a drivers side US spec tail light lens in good condition. $25.00 SOLD

Freebies:
-side pieces for euro bumper chrome. Looked to be sanded in places because they were color-coded at one point in time. No rust.
-1 set of euro headlight doors great condition.
- US spec corner lamps for a sedan, some small pressure cracks no leaks.

#61 ·
Hello,

I am interested in the tail light lens. Please reply and tell me how to get in touch with you, or email me at hcharlie27@yahoo.com. Thanks

Hey guys,

I have a passenger side euro headlight for a sedan I'm willing to sell very cheap. Its in decent shape, some wear on the inside but not much, 100% complete. $40.00 + s/h

Also, a drivers side US spec tail light lens in good condition. $25.00

Freebies:
-side pieces for euro bumper chrome. Looked to be sanded in places because they were color-coded at one point in time. No rust.
-1 set of euro headlight doors great condition.
- US spec corner lamps for a sedan, some small pressure cracks no leaks.

#4 ·
-pair of US spec gen1 headlamp set. $100
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. $40
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $20
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). $20
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). $50
-set of 6 cassette holders made for mercedes benz (can be attached as wished). SOLD

I have a lot of extra stuff from my car stored in a box. Might as well make some money and sell them to people that need them. If not I will put them on ebay.

PM me. I may trade for other things.
-simon

Reactions: Papymopao
#6 · (Edited)
1986 420sel parting out or take all...

1986 420sel
St. Louis, MO
314-614-2651
Quentin
qstuartjohnson@yahoo.com

Perfect fuel distributor $110
Behr raditor $100
Everything else $25 each unless it is miniscule
The whole thing ( without title, it is a parts car) $399

These are the terms: money order or certified check, you pay the shipping, as I know we live far and near in this site.

I drove the car home from the mechanic's so I know everything is ok.

#13 ·
Parts required

Hi,
I require the front seat switches (both left and Right) with their knobs and buttons. parts to be shipped to California in the states.
Thanks,
Nikesh

1986 420sel
St. Louis, MO
314-614-2651
Quentin
qstuartjohnson@yahoo.com

Perfect fuel distributor $110
Behr raditor $100
Everything else $25 each unless it is miniscule
The whole thing ( without title, it is a parts car) $399

These are the terms: money order or certified check, you pay the shipping, as I know we live far and near in this site.

I drove the car home from the mechanic's so I know everything is ok.

#7 ·
Old school black leather Brabus steering wheel. Fits all the Mercedes from early 90's and older. This one's an 80's design though. All leather, with a center Mercedes cap. Leather is in good condition, no tears or cracks but usual fade from use. Can be brought back to new with leatherique. Bottom right spoke is branded "BRABUS". Measures 38cm diameter, THICK and comfortable grip. Comes with the proper hub for simple bolt on application.

Price for the wheel and hub: $300 plus shipping.
Pictures can be provided by sending me a message. Will take them later.

To be honest, I found this wheel to be more comfortable than the AMG wheel. Not only is the grip more comfortable, the wheel itself is designed with proper hand grip positions. However, I'm sticking with the "AMG" theme as everything else is AMG on the car.

#8 ·
Becker BE0860-CD headunit and amp + as much of the associated wiring as i could remove. Unit worked fine, although I tried a few cd's but it spat them out dunno why.
Multiple other sedan interior parts i.e. seat switches etc, etc.
located in New Zealand
PM offers

Attachments

Reactions: adler
#9,216 ·
Here's one for the Aussie members:
I've got two Bundt Wheels here in great shape with a handful of center caps for the same that can go for $20 EACH and the center caps FREE to the first person that contacts me here via PM and organizes pickup.
Also, a whole bunch of 280 E/SE/SEL (M110) parts going CHEAP everything from Ignition trigger boxes, to just about every module in the vehicles (HVAC, Idle etc) drop me a line with what you're after and what you want to pay and I'll check the cave.

#12 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: Mercedes Bundts 14"X6.5" ET30 wheels and tires $100

NLA

Attachments

#15 ·
#18 ·
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. $30
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $10
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). $20
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). $40

-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 switch cuttouts) $40
-matching zebrano genII shifter console (few scracthes, 2 can be felt with finger nail) $70

-set of 6 cassette holders made for mercedes benz (can be attached as wished). SOLD

I have a lot of extra stuff from my car stored in a box. Might as well make some money and sell them to people that need them. If not I will put them on ebay.

-simon

#19 ·
FS: Lots of W126 Parts - AMG - Euro - Coupe - Sedan ETC

Hey Guys,

I need to clean up my garage. Here is what I have for sale:

• Euro Gen 1 Rear Bumpers - Have 3 - $150 Each
  • Euro Gen 1 Sedan Front Bumper - $165
  • AMG 17x8 ET 11 Aero 1's - Like New Tires - Wheels Not Perfect - $400 As is $1000 Refinished
  • Custom AMG Style Dual Intake Air Cleaner - New K&N Filter - Tubes/Hoses - $175
  • Euro W126 Coupe Corners - Nice - $75
  • SEC Hood - $425 Or w/ Grille For $500
  • SEC Grille - $150 Or w/ Hood For $500
  • SEC Parts - Most Parts From my Euro 500SEC Part Out - Inquire
  • Euro Sedan Headlights - Look Nice- $100
  • NOS Euro Tail Light Assembly - Complete - $200

For more information, please PM or E-Mail. Thanks!

I will update this post with more parts as I find them. I will delete items when sold. If its listed, its for sale!

#7,747 ·
FS: Lots of W126 Parts - AMG - Euro - Coupe - Sedan ETC

Hey Guys,

I need to clean up my garage. Here is what I have for sale:

• Euro Gen 1 Rear Bumpers - Have 3 - $150 Each
  • Euro Gen 1 Sedan Front Bumper - $165
  • AMG 17x8 ET 11 Aero 1's - Like New Tires - Wheels Not Perfect - $400 As is $1000 Refinished
  • Custom AMG Style Dual Intake Air Cleaner - New K&N Filter - Tubes/Hoses - $175
  • Euro W126 Coupe Corners - Nice - $75
  • SEC Hood - $425 Or w/ Grille For $500
  • SEC Grille - $150 Or w/ Hood For $500
  • SEC Parts - Most Parts From my Euro 500SEC Part Out - Inquire
  • Euro Sedan Headlights - Look Nice- $100
  • NOS Euro Tail Light Assembly - Complete - $200
For more information, please PM or E-Mail. Thanks!

I will update this post with more parts as I find them. I will delete items when sold. If its listed, its for sale!
Hello I'm interested in parts you have for the 126 EUROPEAN COUPE

#20 ·
pm sent about dual air intake.

Al

#23 · (Edited)
w126 diesel cluster showing 200,800 miles ... asking 50 plus ship
w126 zebrano ashtray includes ashtray and front excellent condition asking 35 shipped
new style bosch primer for om617 very little use asking 20 shipped
monovalve insert and coil very little use ... asking 30 shipped for both
flex disk asking 15 plus ship
main vacuum line, excellent condition, asking 25 shipped
glow plug relay asking 25 shipped
center support bearing and hanger .. very little use .. asking 30 shipped
please call or text 864-909-8201

#25 ·
looking for grey leather interior parts. both front seats and rear seat pads. looking for some without cracks and tarnishes. also looking for dash in good condition and electric seat control buttons and frame. :)
The cheapest would be to pack some tools, and scout your area self service wrecking yards.
The instruction on how to do the jobs can be found with a 2 word forum search Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum - Announcements in Forum : W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class

#26 ·
I don't know what part of Florida you're in, but there's a few W126's , one with gray interior at A&A auto salvage in Fort Pierce.

#29 · (Edited)
1981 500 SEC COUPE (C 126) FSBO (For Sale By Owner​

My wife and I have closed on property in Florida and the car, located in Eureka, CA, will not be going.

There were 726 500 SEC's produced in 1981 (first year of production). This one is chassis number 000474 with the larger 500 euro engine, euro logs and true dual exhaust. It has been in the US since 1984 under Vin No. WDB12604412006178. The vin number was changed to a 1983 vin number before or during entry into the United States. It was in California 1984 to 2004, Oregon 2004 to 2009 and now back in California again. It is not currently registered.

Easiest way to learn about the car is to read my post
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/1446405-1983-euro-500-sec-lorinser-post.html
and then ask me questions.

I have installed a staggered set of Rial basket weaves (needing restoration) with good rubber. Will include the set of TSW 8 hole Mercedes style rims, in the sale, that came on it. I have over $4500 invested and don't want to part this out. It is just too good a base for someone to start with but I need it gone.

Price Reduced to $3000 (delivery NOT included).

Giving a 5 to 10 percent rate of attrition, of the production, per year and 28 years since this car was assembled there should be between 38 and 173 of these original 1981 Euro's left in existence. (There may be more but, how many more???)

Ask sensitive questions directly to me at daslone@saber.net.

I will tell you all I have found out and will take and email pictures on request.

Daz

#30 ·
F/S W126 RT TAIL LIGHT

hey all, sorry to intrude from the w123 section but i was cleaning out my garage and came across a right side tail light that i had as a spare from my 1991 420 sel. asking $50.00 + shipping. will ship anywhere. pm me if interested. listed also in the f/s section with picture of tail light.

#31 ·
FS: Lorinser 1.5 Inch Drop Springs For 500/560SEC

The Spring Reads Lorinser Part# 4320004 (see pics)

I bought these for my 560SEC and now I do not need them

There is minimal wear on them. PO says they were never installed and its from sitting in the box but I don't know

Asking $150

I'm in SoCal -- I can ship them or bring them to the next SoCal GTG if you are local and interested

HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-trade-wanted-items/1457197-fs-lorinser-1-5-inch-drop.html

#63 ·

The Spring Reads Lorinser Part# 4320004 (see pics)

I bought these for my 560SEC and now I do not need them

There is minimal wear on them. PO says they were never installed and its from sitting in the box but I don't know

Asking $150

I'm in SoCal -- I can ship them or bring them to the next SoCal GTG if you are local and interested

HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-trade-wanted-items/1457197-fs-lorinser-1-5-inch-drop.html
bump

#32 ·
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. $30
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $10
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). $15
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). SOLD

-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 switch cuttouts) $30
-matching zebrano genII shifter console (few scracthes, 2 can be felt with finger nail) $70

-simon