Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W126 related items for sale & wanted to buy

2M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  liviu165 
#1 ·
I'm setting up this thread for members to post their W126 related parts for sale. Many of you have said you'd like to have a sticky where you can post items for sale, so here it is:) This thread could be used to post your item(s) and/or links to where you can purchase it (i.e. eBay, website).

To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

1. Item must be W126 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
  2. Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
  3. When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
    Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
    Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
  4. Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
    Do not post here that you are interested.

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price
If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:
Auction link
End date/time of auction
Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

See less See more
#69 ·
#103 ·
bump
still for sale

#71 ·
Please contact member "HENTS99" *NOT* me with the following items:

Ignition module 004 545 34 32

Engine control module 004 545 05 32

Fuel pump/ Kickdown relay 002 545 33 05 (8zyl. 6000)

Idle air control module 004 545 11 32

Headers, injection system, distributor, sensors.

If someone interested, please contact me.
hents99 (at) gmail.com or private message.

#72 ·
All Parts from my 89 420 SEL

The best thing is to pm me

Rear Logo $12 shipped in the US

USDM turn signals $25 each or $40 for the pair + shipping

Wiper Tank w\ all pumps & Sensors $50 + shipping

Rear Lights $50 Each or 90 Pair + shipping

#73 ·
-pair of US spec gen1 headlamp set. $100
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. $30
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $10
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). SOLD
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). SOLD
-burlwood genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 cuttouts. ASR layout). SOLD
-burlwood genII shifter console ( 7 cracks, cup mark and some scratched which can be polished) SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 switch cuttouts) SOLD
-zebrano genII shifter console (few scracthes, 2 can be felt with finger nail) SOLD
-tan coin holder with 4 switch slots SOLD
-tan 3rd brake light $15
-palomino sun visors left (crack on right leg of mirror) and right $20
-many switches (mainly from above ac unit, tested) $5 each
-gray footrests SOLD

-set of 6 cassette holders made for mercedes benz (can be attached as wished). SOLD

-zebrano wood shifter. small crack on top and small scratch on the side $35

-Becker Grand Prix BE1432 (1991) SOLD
[/B][/B]-Becker Grand Prix BE1480 (1986) CODE/TESTED. Used as an upgrade in my car but wanted my original one back in. Traditional hookups that can be applied to gen1 and genII cars. $100

need:palomino coin tray with switch slots, palomino rolltop box surround (not entire box)

#77 ·

Attachments

#78 · (Edited)
-pair of US spec gen1 headlamp set. $100
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. $30
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $10
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). SOLD
-burlwood genII shifter console ( 7 cracks, cup mark and some scratched which can be polished) SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII shifter console (few scracthes, 2 can be felt with finger nail) SOLD
-tan 3rd brake light $15
-palomino sun visors left (crack on right leg of mirror) and right $20
-many switches (mainly from above ac unit, tested) $5 each
-gray footrests SOLD

-set of 6 cassette holders made for mercedes benz (can be attached as wished). SOLD

-zebrano wood shifter. small crack on top and small scratch on the side $35
-zebrano wood rolltop box. WITH KEY/no scratches/no cracks/some milkines on handle and first three wood rows/ inside felt looks new/ the surround seems to have been tan but painted black. $90

[/b][/b]-Becker Grand Prix BE1480 (1986) CODE/TESTED. Used as an upgrade in my car but wanted my original one back in. Traditional hookups that can be applied to gen1 and genII cars. $100

need palomino coin tray with switch slots

#80 ·
Hey guys,

I have a passenger side euro headlight for a sedan I'm willing to sell very cheap. Its in decent shape, some wear on the inside but not much, 100% complete. $40.00 + s/h. SOLD

Also, a drivers side US spec tail light lens in good condition. $25.00
SOLD

W9DCO Bosch sparkplugs NOS (7). Made specifically for the M116/m117 engines. $30.00 plus s/h.

Freebies:
-side pieces for euro bumper chrome. Looked to be sanded in places because they were color-coded at one point in time. No rust.
- US spec corner lamps for a sedan, some small pressure cracks no leaks.

#81 ·
AMG items for sale

I have a list of NOS genuine AMG items for sale...

AMG steering wheels ($350-400 depending on model)
AMG burlwood TV console $500
Tri Y manifolds $800 shipped
AMG decals, various styles - from $25-30
NOS sportline 5-speed leather knobs - $200

I have also a set of Lorinser springs for the W126 with German TUV papers... $250

More than likely I'll have a larger list in the near future with other NOS parts. Something like 27 different body kits to go through and sort whats what.

#82 ·
I have a list of NOS genuine AMG items for sale...

AMG steering wheels ($350-400 depending on model)
AMG burlwood TV console $500
Tri Y manifolds $800 shipped
AMG decals, various styles - from $25-30
NOS sportline 5-speed leather knobs - $200

More than likely I'll have a larger list in the near future with other NOS parts. Something like 27 different body kits to go through and sort whats what.
Wow, nice score/lead Sharif!

I'm interested in R107 side skirts and rear apron. Are these in the US? Shipping on the kits? I'd be very curious to hear what else is whats what.:thumbsup:

#87 ·
more items for sale

Here is what is for sale now.

Tan Zebrano roll top storge console no Key, 2 very small clear coat cracks in the first wood slat, $40 includes shipping in the U.S.

420 SE/SEL ECU $35 includes shipping in the U.S.

A/C push button unit, mint color wheel but with the temp numbers in F degrees not C degrees. $30 includes shipping in the U.S.

Gen I Burl A/C panel $20 includes shipping in the U.S.

Attachments

#93 ·
I have 7 126 wheels for sale. I was looking for an extra set to mount snow tires on and was told they would fit my car. Although they looked the same, the offset is not correct. Lesson learned. They are obviously used, but would serve the purpose. I have no idea what the going rate is for these, so I will start at $40/wheel and take offers from there. Shipping extra. I am located in St Paul MN.

5 are 6Jx15H2 ET49.
2 are 6.5Jx15H2 ET49

Attachments

#98 · (Edited)
W126 Parts for sale

Parts listed are from an 88 420 SEL. All are in good, useable condition.
Email me at hcharlie27@yahoo.com for details. I can accept PayPal for payment and shipping will be actual to your address.

If you see something on here that you need, I may be willing to trade for parts that I need. Specifically, a set of headlight doors in good, non yellowed condition

Radiator and shroud ($50)
AC Condenser ($50)
Aux fan including mounting bracket and horns ($50)
2 Passenger side tail light lenses (one lens only, one complete with bulb holders) ($25 each)
Smog pump complete with one way valve ($50)
Air cleaner complete ($20)
Drivers side rear view mirror complete with inside trim and handle ($25)

Passenger side headlight assembly, no door, no broken tabs ($20)
Passenger side amber US front turn signal assembly ($25)
Engine fan with good clutch ($25)
Auto transmission, with torque converter ($200)
Climate control console with good temp wheel ($50)
Passenger side headlight wiper motor and arm ($25)
ABS pump ($50)
Heated windshield washer tank, good heater and level sensor ($25)

Wanted to list these items on this forum before placiing on Ebay.
Reasonable offers considered. Email me for pictures if you want to see the item. Thanks to all.

#99 · (Edited)
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $10 each
-tan 3rd brake light $15
-pair of palomino sun visors left (crack on right leg of mirror) and right $15
-zebrano wood rolltop box. WITH KEY/no scratches/no cracks/some milkines on handle and first three wood rows/ inside felt looks new/ the surround seems to have been tan but painted black. $80
-Becker Grand Prix BE1480 (1986) CODE/TESTED. Used as an upgrade in my car but wanted my original one back in. Traditional hookups that can be applied to gen1 and genII cars. $100
-many switches (mainly from above ac unit, tested) $3 each
-zebrano wood shifter (being refinished)
-pair of US spec gen1 headlamp set. SOLD
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. SOLD
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cutouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cutouts). SOLD
-gray footrests SOLD

need palomino coin tray with switch slots