Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W126 related items for sale & wanted to buy

2M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  liviu165 
#1 ·
I'm setting up this thread for members to post their W126 related parts for sale. Many of you have said you'd like to have a sticky where you can post items for sale, so here it is:) This thread could be used to post your item(s) and/or links to where you can purchase it (i.e. eBay, website).

To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

1. Item must be W126 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
  2. Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
  3. When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
    Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
    Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
  4. Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
    Do not post here that you are interested.

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price
If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:
Auction link
End date/time of auction
Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

See less See more
#894 ·
Looking for US SEC headlights Gen I

Gents, i´m looking for US SEC headlights Gen I for a friend. Yes, i know about the bad light, but its gonna be converted with Euro H4 inserts. The car of my friend is completely restored, so i nee a good set. If you have a them for sale and you are willing to ship them to Germany, please let me know.

#895 · (Edited)
If anyone needs Hirschmann Antennas, I have a new batch ready to go. I have 3 pin, 5 pin and the Auta 6000KE left in perfect condition.

$100.00 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS, and I will ship worldwide.

Also, someone from Socal named Peter, I believe, was asking me for a Gang of 7 valve and a 11 85 ACC PBU. If you read this, please PM me again.

#897 ·
380SEL Engine and Tranny

An engine and transmission from an '83 380SEL in North Las Vegas. The engine runs well and after about 200K miles, is expected to continue to do so for the foreseeable future. The transmission is starting to show some wear but is functional. The 380SEL was driven the previous several months constantly, then the engine and transmission were removed in order to install a 500 engine and transmission. The 380 engine and transmission are hooked to my cherry picker, so it will be easy to load onto your transportation.

Local Pickup preferred otherwise you pay actual packaging and shipping. Tell me what picture(s) you need. Available is a short video of the engine running but it's 70mb so I'll put it on Dropbox for you.

$499 OBO in North Las Vegas, NV
Mike
(702) 494-8056

Attachments

#898 · (Edited)
Since late last year I've kept an eye on two donated 126 sedans at the Portland (Oregon) Rescue Mission east-side facility. These cars have not been placed on the retail sale lot due to their need for mechanical repairs. Both have good bodies/paint and reasonably clean interiors. One is a silver 1982 380SEL (with 186K) possibly needing fuel injection work. The other is a dark blue 1985 Euro 280SE (with 161K) with fuel injection and vacuum leak issues and a leaking crankshaft seal. Both have blue interiors, the 380SEL in leather and the 280SEL in cloth--not velour. The 280SE has ABS, crank-type windows and does not have a sunroof. The 380SEL has Oregon plates that expired in January 2011 and the 280SE has an Oregon custom plate (reading "85 MB") that expired back in 2006. The 380SEL has a Portland area history going back to 1997 and the 280SE is said to have seen earlier service in Belgium and South Africa before coming to the Portland area back in 2001. I ran AutoCheck reports and took a few photos of both cars. As to prices PRM last quoted (in May) in the $1300 (280SE) to $1500 (380SEL) range but they've also said that they might send them to be auctioned. (They would get much less than those prices at the local auctions.)

As I've recently purchased a 1983 380SEL (with 140K) from a private party I'm no longer interested in the Portland Rescue Mission cars.

Here is the contact information:

http://www.portlandrescuemission.org/end-homelessness/donate-items/vehicles/

#902 ·
WTB USABLE/MACHINABLE M117 560 HEADS

I am looking for M117 560 heads to be used for future head rebuild. These will be used as cores for rebuild/re-machine. Preferably located in SOCAL.

Mike

#903 ·
Was going to refinish them, need the cash more than the wheels. Unfortunate circumstances calls for sacrifices.

Specs are;

17x8/8.5
et 18
5x112

Two have tires mounted and i have the other two tires as well. 205/45/17 Contipros around 75% tread i think...? These wheels have no cracks in the centers as that is the most common issue with AMG wheels.

I started polishing the lips by hand, centers have been stripped with aircraft paint stripper. For an extra 100$ ill include the 8mm and 10mm, 10pt sockets you need to split these. Only thing you need to complete these is new bolts!

I have all the center caps. Asking 1000$ or 1100$ with OZ 10pt sockets.

#907 · (Edited)
Hello Gents and Ladies, anyone got a pair of rear speakers for 1990 SEC? Mine got crushed by crutchfield installer a year ago and I am desparate. Palomino interior but will take any interior or suggestions. Thanks. PM me if possible

#908 ·
FS: Front and Rear Gen 2 US Bumper Set with chrome

These will be removed from my 89 560SEL soon. They are in great shape. There is a scuff on the driver side front edge and there is a scuff on the rear driver side edge.
The chrome on both bumpers is in very good condition with no rust and normal scratches as would be expected from use. The front bumper is perfect other than the scuff mark on the edge and there are no breaks in the cover and the same for the rear.
The paint is nice and shiny on both bumpers. I am going to replace these with Euro bumpers and I do not want to keep these around and let them go to waste.

$100 for the front + shipping cost
$75 for the rear + shipping cost
$150 together as a set + shipping cost

I will add more photos tomorrow when I get home.

Attachments

#910 ·
These will be removed from my 89 560SEL soon. They are in great shape. There is a scuff on the driver side front edge and there is a scuff on the rear driver side edge.
The chrome on both bumpers is in very good condition with no rust and normal scratches as would be expected from use. The front bumper is perfect other than the scuff mark on the edge and there are no breaks in the cover and the same for the rear.
The paint is nice and shiny on both bumpers. I am going to replace these with Euro bumpers and I do not want to keep these around and let them go to waste.

$100 for the front + shipping cost
$75 for the rear + shipping cost
$150 together as a set + shipping cost

I will add more photos tomorrow when I get home.
any idea what shipping would be to Pa for the rear bumper?

#912 ·
SEC parts:

-US gen2 front&rear bumpers
$300 for both or $175/each
-front fenders
$300 for both or $175/each
-side skirts
$150 for both or $100/each
-gen1 door claddings
$100 for both or $75/each

*pics can be found in my FS thread in the classifieds. everything is Signal Red, paint is in good condition.

#914 ·
560 ECE For Sale

Selling a 1986 Mercedes 560 SEC. During its life with me it received synthetic oil changes (Royal Purple), new brakes (front), transmission rebuild (every part but still needs a new kick down switch), ac leak repair (work great now), and many other small items. One shop did all the service on this car for all the history I could find and I can get you in contact with them. They are somewhat willing to share but I think with a few extra dollars they might send everything (I don’t know and I did not car when I bought it) It has 2 sets of wheels. A set of staggered lori’s and the stock wheels. It has never been lowered, chopped, or modified in any way. No accidents and body is very straight. Paint is oxidized but can easily be salvaged to like new for someone who wants to put the effort or spend the money. Chain was done 30,000 ago and no leaks at top end. Runs great but does stutter at idle. I believe it to be a vacuum leak that I have not located yet (found one and it improved a ton plus once into the pedal it’s smooth). Rear main does seem to have a leak. Replaced when tranny was done but they must have nicked it while putting it in. Makes me mad but it is what it is. So from this it would seem like a good car that would sell for 3,000 or so but here is where it gets interesting.
This is a true Gen II ECE. Stamped clearly on the block are the letters HV, clearly on the front end it says option 822, and finally it has the Tri-Y headers (plus it just is faster than any SEC I have ever been in). This is truly a rare beast. Inside is just as nice with a fully functional euro trip computer and clean (no tears except rear seat upper back support on passenger side) palamino interior. Suspension is the shock and spring style for the rear unlike the US rear suspension setup. Go here for the whole story of this car as far as benzworld is concerned http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/1546317-quick-replies-560-sec-i-am.html (many photos in this link) Pics of the car and ser. Number plate, motor option, and other are all there.
I really wish I could keep this car and continue to bring it to its glory but I just can’t afford it at this time. It may be the worst decision I am ever making and it has been hard. Because it is such a rare machine I am going to be looking to get 7K out of it. My intent is to buy a 2000,01,02 E55. So if you know a way I can get a nice example of one of these (plus I expect to pay more) I will certainly listen. My email is vo2maxbike@yahoo.com. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Attachments

#916 · (Edited)
WTB: Driver's Side Axle for a 1991 420 SEL

Anyone have a driver's side axle for a 1991 420 SEL? The boot is torn on mine and would like to replace it. I'm in Jacksonville, FL 32205 and if you're close, I can meet. If not, of course I will pay for shipping. Thanks.

I found one! 07.27.2011

#917 ·
FS: W126 Gen 1 - Euro Bumper

Gen I “front” euro bumper from a W126 500SEL. Structurally in good shape. Tow hook cover is intact and functional, Chrome is good. Comes with headlight washer nozzles on the chrome top part. Plastic has scratches and driveway rash, but can be restored to nice looking condition with a paint job.

Located in Ontario, CA, for pick up only – asking $130
Not online all the time best to call or text @ 9O9-815-2739

Attachments

#919 ·
560 SEL body in Colorado

Hey guys i have a SEL body in Colorado that I woudl like to get rid of. I want $350 but just want it gone. Great for body parts and that is about it. The interior is a 5 out of 10. Located in Loveland CO. No engine or trans.

Contact me at 970-481-3513 or sdenton@customgaragworks.com

Attachments

#920 ·
1990 560 SEC blkl/blk

I have a 1990 SEC in Loveland Co that I need to sell. Asking $4750. Has 175K on it. So Cal car very clean and original, even has original windshield! Tons of reciepts over the life of the car and many recient reciepts. Runs great and gets tons of compliments everytime I drive it. Let me know if you have questions.

Sdenton@customgarageworks.com or 970-481-3513

Attachments

#921 · (Edited)
Trolling again.....bump WTB

1. EURO SEC headlight motors L&R I don't need the wipers but if they are there great!
2. Rear interior pillar pieces where seatbelts connect L&R any color, pref navy
3. Gen2 shift knob (leather 2pc look not rubber) and whole assembly

SELLING $+s&h
1. GEN 1 US SPEC HEADLIGHTS $250 obo
2. Euro logs and down pipes with upper flanges and new bolts with copper lock nuts $300
3. Euro stock springs $200 obo
4. EURO OEM Sedan headlights w126 $300 obo
5. 380/500 valve covers make offer
6. Make your sel into an sec!! Sec full front clip, radiator support and hood (no grill) make offer

#923 ·
WTB 88 300 SEL Used Euro headlights. I have hunted and hunted for these boogers to no avail. I am in the process of restoring the car a little bit at a time and my headlight are very sucky. The car sat for over 2 years so it needs rewired so that the brights will work. I unfortunately cannot afford the price of them new and I also have had no luck at yards finding US style headlights to replace the one that is melted through. Idk how much longer the tape is gonna hold lol.
-CQ