Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

What do you think of these BBS Wheels?

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  vipercrazy 
#1 ·
The seller says he measured them and they are 27mm ET. Do you think those will fit or could it be possible he's off a couple millimeters? Also, they are 14"s so I'm not sure how they would look and they would probably have to be refurbished.

What do you think? I'm in the market for some new wheels because I hate my stock ones that are peeling and I need new tires really bad. I have practically racing slicks on the back.

Mercedes BBS Wheels Set of 4

#3 ·
dang. :( They are too small in diameter and that makes them easy to light up? or are they too narrow?

#5 ·
Yeah, it's a little bit of a drive though, but would be cool to see them. Maybe they'd be good to throw some fatty radials on and drag with.

Couldn't be too bad though, I mean the gen I's had 14" bundts.

#12 ·
It also states "BMW fitment" at 5x120 - NOT 5x112 for MBZ.
Since money is an apparent concern - why not do yerself a favor & read this, then invest in some decent tires. Those are a safety issue.
Yeah I just can't justify a grand on a new set of wheels in this economy. Especially since we were just forced to take a 10% salary decrease :/

So I'll get some new tires. Looking at Michelin Hydroedge. Gonna be a little over $400 but I think it'll be a good investment. Before I go mounting new tires I'll try refinishing the wheels beforehand. or at least I'll just spray some paint stripper on them, get the wheels on, and then paint them up as I don't really have that much time.

#13 · (Edited)
these rims are now sitting in my garage, not the greatest but a good starting point.

et22 is stamped on the outside on all 4, will be resprayed either gold with silver lip or all black havent decided yet.
they are 14x6.5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.