Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1991 560 SEL Headlamp Adjustment

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  granit560 
#1 ·
Could someone please tell me how to adjust my headlamp?

#2 ·
Please complete your profile.

Welcome to the forum.
Please complete your profile with the car mod and location, by clicking 'User CP' on the top tool bar, to make it easier for members to offer advice.

There are some differences between the Euro grey import, and the US spec cars.

The forum archive has a wealth of information available at your finger tips.
Please make sure to carefully read the 'Welcome to the Forum' tutorial sticky on top.
It will show how to run a forum search (needs words of more than 3 letters), etc., and save valuable time.

A 'headlight adjustment' forum search will get the info.

Also, the service manual sticky lists all the pdf files. If you post with the request for a specific file(s), someone will post it for you.
Cheers

#4 ·
If you look behind the headlight assembly, you will see what looks like three long plastic screws. One will be near the foglight, and two will be near the headlight. One is up/down for the headlight...the other is right/left for the headlight...the one near the foglamp is up/down for the foglamp.

I just had to replace headlight assembly (separate thread My poor Karl where I hope to add pics this weekend). Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.