Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Maintance work

556 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cirrus2 
#1 ·
OK I am over all this maintance that MB have to have. This past 3 days I have fixed 3 rust spots, changed the oil, new brakes front and back, replaced fuel filter. I am still waiting on 3 other parts. That is to do the trans filter and power steering changes. Then today I also had to clean the drain to the A/C because I was getting some water in the floor every now and again. I know that I am going to have to take it to a front end shop and have all the joints, bushing and tie rod ends done as well as new upper control arms. After I get all this done I will almost have a new car!!!!! I love my benz but I am not sure if it loves me back. Does anyones else feel like this? :surrender:

#2 ·
Once you get the basics done and keep up with all the regular stuff then the car will just keep on going and going. If the past owner didn't take care of it, then you are going to pay for their neglect.

#3 ·
Yeah I definatly have that. It's true what everyone says, there is nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes It's a shame, mine needs much work, good to see someone is doing rust work. I need to get on mine -_-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.