Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

w126 for sale 2500$

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  alexnatt 
#1 ·
i am selling my 420sel white on blue with 203000 miles cars engine is fantastic and well maintained for transmission slips a little and i am pretty sure its the b2 piston seal the cars paint is excellent all around and body is in good except for the hood which has a few small dents and a m shaped scratch on it it has upgraded euro lights new distributor power steering system and car has no accident history
please let me know if your interested

#2 ·
Maksiu420 said:
i am selling my 420sel white on blue with 203000 miles cars engine is fantastic and well maintained for transmission slips a little and i am pretty sure its the b2 piston seal the cars paint is excellent all around and body is in good except for the hood which has a few small dents and a m shaped scratch on it it has upgraded euro lights new distributor power steering system and car has no accident history
please let me know if your interested
can you post some pics of your car im sure it would help people decide if theyre interested in it sounds good so far but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say so im sure were all looking forward to being able to see your car here soon thanks oh also where youre located and any major maintenance items done on the car already thanks again

#4 ·
LOL.... another newbie learning the hard way on how to sell a car. Thanks for the laugh Janos:D

#5 ·
alexnatt said:
hilarious. are you an english professor Janos?
no... english is actually my second language, but when i learnt it, i learnt it real good.

which leads to the question, "what was your first language?"

as much as i'd like to say it's the language of love, it's actually hungarian. it's a beautiful language with lots of potential for expressing emotional subtlety and complexity, and we have some great poets and novelists -- but almost no one in the world can read or appreciate their works. this is why most of the hungarians who actually became world-famous and accomplished great things did so AFTER they emigrated from their homeland. and learned english, german, or french.

emigrated: check. learned english: check. so far, so good. now if only i were a genius.

#6 ·
janos_z said:
no... english is actually my second language, but when i learnt it, i learnt it real good.
Oh, don't feel bad, English is my fourth language, so I had to learn it even gooder.

janos_z said:
this is why most of the hungarians who actually became world-famous and accomplished great things did so AFTER they emigrated from their homeland. and learned english, german, or french.
That's very true. Steven Udvar-Hazy and Andrew Grove (Grof Andras) come to mind. Oh, and almost forgot Csaba Csere.

#9 ·
janos_z said:

which leads to the question, "what was your first language?"

as much as i'd like to say it's the language of love, it's actually hungarian. it's a beautiful language with lots of potential for expressing emotional subtlety and complexity, and we have some great poets and novelists -- but almost no one in the world can read or appreciate their works. this is why most of the hungarians who actually became world-famous and accomplished great things did so AFTER they emigrated from their homeland. and learned english, german, or french.

emigrated: check. learned english: check. so far, so good. now if only i were a genius.
Janos You Are the Best!!! :thumbsup: As for the car,put up some photos.Im in the market 4 a 4 door car.

#10 ·
Glen, the originator of this thread is not really interested in our advice, but is instead simply trying to advertise his car for free. He is wasting our time in this forum. Forum rules dictate that he should be posting in the for sale forum. If he is interested in becoming a contributing member of this forum, the least he can do is use proper punctuation. Particularly if he expects a constructive response.

#11 ·
alexnatt said:
He is wasting our time in this forum. Forum rules dictate that he should be posting in the for sale forum.
Vee haf rules und zey must be obeyed!!!:nono:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.