Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Hey Guys-n-Gals

571 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Morpheus 
#1 ·
Long time no see, wish I could log into my REAL name... But that be a werk in progress... The Old girl is still running strong... She's Still Blue, and has yet to be CRUNCHED again by me :eek: :D Anywho... reason I was gone for a bit... I lost 3 Hard drives in a matter of weeks ( 4 to be exact ) don't ask me how... Then moved due to a forclosed house, lost net... 2 times... Hope to be around more!!! See y'all around...

Rich
A.K.A. TheRazz

#2 ·
Hey, Razz, good to hear from you again. I lost a hard drive last January to excessive viruses. There are new viruses now that infect the flash ROM chips on the newer mainboards. Some kill BIOS or remain dormant in BIOS and attack the hard drive when the system boots. Nasty stuff.

#4 ·
I've gotten new pic of my prity girl!!! I'll post them shortly... I used a NICE 35mm with our new lenses... I'll even show off my most fave subject to photograph, next to my Cede... He's my HAM of a kid...:D Bestest pain in the ASS in da world!!!

Rich

#5 ·
Always look forward to some nice new AMG pics. Your 280 always looks so nice when you post pics of her. Someday I will post some pics of my 500, but that entails buying or borrowing a camera. It may be awhile...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.