Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

(1) unused set clear corners + (1) unused set red/white tailights for EZ-sale

714 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  fabbrisd 
#1 ·
Of the parts I have been buying for my upgrades, I ended up having extra.

(1) set unused clear corners USD$40 shipped ground anywhere in the US. My cost was eBay $68+$25 shipping = USD$93. Note, these are non-brands and not Depot or OEM lenses. My opinion these have good housing and amd should seal fine. The look should be just fine for any daily driver. I was not happy with the detail quality of the injected lense near the edges, but for my show car I am very-very picky. Cheapest new set delivered that I know of.

(1) set unused red/white tailights. Same as ebay item# 8044673866. Best looking lense out there for black or dark cars... check the eBay listing...red and white only, no orange. Great look for a black or dark W126. I loved the look. The quality of the injected lenses is excellent. Housing and seal should mount just fine. I had anal (not monkee) issues with the flat black exterior edges that show some molding marks. For my show car I would have to polish and spray the exterior edges and I have other fish to fry. USD$125 delivered ground anywhere in the US versus USD$175 delivered on eBay.

PM me with your PayPal ID and I will send you a PayPal invoice and ship put to you same day as receipt of payment.

Have fun with it...

See less See more
#2 ·
Getting tired of asking the same old questions.

Where are you located, which car are we talking about.

Sedans have different front lenses than coupes and 8044673866 is for both/either.

#3 ·
Oops.. the clear front corners for a sedan

My apologies, and sorry your are tired.

The clear frotn corners are for sedan. Yes, rear tailight lienses fit either sedan or coupe.

Since I said I would include ground shipping to anywhere in the US - if you want to know where I live I live in NW Arkansas, whatever...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.