Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

OLD style 14X6 Rims...

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Teutone 
#1 ·
#3 ·
dtkw - 2/2/2006 9:05 AM

Er... who wants to put smaller rims on their cars these days?
Well...there are Mercedes PURISTS on this board...maybe one of them?

I don't know..I saw them...I posted them..now its up to the potential buyer to pick them up or not.

#8 ·
DID YOU POST FOR SALE OF 14 INCH RIMS? I AM INTERESTED IN A SET. ALSO, FUNNY THING, I OWN A 560SEC, AND JAG XJS JUST LIKE YOU DO! LOL STEVEN:):):)
Please check out the date of the post before yours.

Have you tried a forum search? The archive has a wealth of information.

Please click 'User CP' on the top tool bar, and complete your profile with a location and model of your car.
It makes it easier for members to offer advice. MB produced different, and region / Country specific versions of our cars.

Welcome, to take advantage of all the forum features, please re visit the 'Welcome to the Forum' tutorial sticky on top of the W126 page, as well as the two DIY stickies.
It will show how to search the forum (3 words min.), and has a link to the Russian MB site where you can run a VIN#.
Cheers

#6 ·
dtkw - 2/2/2006 9:05 AM

Er... who wants to put smaller rims on their cars these days?
People who want to keep it orignal. I wonder how much is the reserve. I would of went to the junk yard if he want over a $100 for it.
Beside I know people who know peole who do illegal work, take the engine and scrap the body. So I can get the who body for couple of hundred. Not saying that I ever did it, but I'm not going that route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.