5K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  compu_85 
#1 ·
My 250,000km badge finally arrived. I am so happy[:)]
Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Hi John,

For US enthusiasts: http://www.mbusa.com/media/downloads/main/heritage/High_Mileage_Application.pdf

I'm not at all sure if MBUSA will honor requests from non US addresses. If my recent experiences with trying to get service CDs sent offshore hold true, then US requests only. I do not know if the Classic Center in California is up & running yet....

Cheers, MBL

#25 ·
Hi John,

For US enthusiasts: http://www.mbusa.com/media/downloads/main/heritage/High_Mileage_Application.pdf

I'm not at all sure if MBUSA will honor requests from non US addresses. If my recent experiences with trying to get service CDs sent offshore hold true, then US requests only. I do not know if the Classic Center in California is up & running yet....

Cheers, MBL

The Classic Center is up and running in Irvine, Ca.

When you go in, ask to see the collection in the garage.
Talk to Mike if you need anything. I go there at least once a month.
Once when I went there, the receptionist was the only person working downstairs. She was new, I took advantage. I got to sit in Räikkönen's MP4 19. It was a bit awkward as I am 6'6 and it was built for him at 5'8"/5'9".

Amazing place though. If you're even remotely in the area (anywhere in southern california) and you're a true enthusiast, go for it. They have a 1987 560SEL with 9,xxx miles on it for sale for like $35k. Other cars as well. There was a 1956 300SL, numbers matching, in prime condition with the original luggage for a steep $335k. Oh ohh ohh there was also an "orginal" Gazelle lifter on the rack in the garage (as not to be touched or breathed on) that had a sign on it that read "Absolutely not for sale". They also had the Excelero there for 3 days early this year. Massively long car. A have to go to location.

#15 ·
is there a badge for 300,000 miles?
Oh I just read the application. 5,000 more miles and I can get the 500,000 km badge!

#17 ·
i think the black grill would like excellent on that color blue you have...

here is mine...

Kris

#19 ·
This thread is over two years old. I will derail it a little bit.

What about the SEC owners who get a badge?

Where on the grille would it go?

How would you mount it?

#21 ·
Yep, looks like I will have to send out for one of these high mileage badges as well. They look great!

#26 ·
Wow, I wish I lived on that side of the country.. Haha

#36 ·
Still waiting

I have sent for mine in July 2009 and driven another 10,000+ miles since then.

I think the earth will be a cold black cinder before the high mileage badge ever arrives. :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.