Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Rules for the W126

3K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  AndyFracica 
#1 ·
Does anybody have stringent rules for their car?

For example in my car:

No smoking is permitted
No drinking
No food
Shoes must be wiped prior to entering.

People think I'm a fanatical nut. I just tell them it's a Mercedes and it requires extra special care[;)]

#27 ·
NO.... AND I MEAN NO FEET ANY WHERE
other THAN ON THE FRIGGIN FLOOR
" quote ARE U OUT TA YOUR F***IN MIND!!!!!if you don't take your fu*** feet of-fa my fu**** dashboard U AND ME R GONNA GO 10 ROUNDS!!!!
I DIDENT CARE HOW HOT SHE WAS !!!!!

there is more to this story if u guys wanna here it .......

#28 ·
wow, a lot of you guys are car nazis. if i were one of your friends, i'd take the bus and save myself the grief. or better yet -- just drive my own benz...

#30 ·
Just don't touch the windows i hate that, dont draw pictures when the windows get foggy hmmm no eatin no drinkin cept water, dont mess with my radio, and just cheel enjoy the pimp ride with cd on blast and the seat back low... lol east side stylez

-Sheldon. [:D]

#31 ·
No fingerprints on the windows! I hate that. I also hate when passengers dont place their seatbelts back in their places.

#32 ·
bronze560SEL - 1/8/2004 1:06 PM

Just don't touch the windows i hate that, dont draw pictures when the windows get foggy hmmm no eatin no drinkin cept water, dont mess with my radio, and just cheel enjoy the pimp ride with cd on blast and the seat back low... lol east side stylez

-Sheldon. [:D]
Yes, children do that too: they make big happy faces on the windows and it looks like I’m driving a clown car! I get the glass all nice and clean and they put their fingers on it. Sometimes I sound like one of those tacky car alarms when they get too close: “MOVE AWAY FROM THE CAR..�[:(!]

#33 ·
jdc1244:

Sometimes I sound like one of those tacky car alarms when they get too close: “MOVE AWAY FROM THE CAR.."
Lol, I sound like that as well.

#34 ·
<<I don't do MickeyD.

I have smoked a cigar in the 126 but all the windows were down, the sunroof was open, and the a/c-vent system was off.

I only did it once and after I put in the garage that night I left everything open. In the morning no lingering smell, so I figured that I got lucky. Never did it again.>>

I found a simple trick to eliminate smell. Cut an orage in half and leave it in the car overnight (lemon might work but havent tried it) and it will leave a clean smell.

#35 ·
metaylorokc79 - 1/17/2004 12:21 PM

I have smoked a cigar in the 126 but all the windows were down, the sunroof was open, and the a/c-vent system was off.

I only did it once and after I put in the garage that night I left everything open. In the morning no lingering smell, so I figured that I got lucky. Never did it again.>>

I found a simple trick to eliminate smell. Cut an orage in half and leave it in the car overnight (lemon might work but havent tried it) and it will leave a clean smell.
Thanks,

I'll have to try that. Thanks [:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.