Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Seeking Left Hand Drive Door Mirror

801 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  trazique 
#1 ·
Hello, I have an E320 Wagon and is seeking a left hand drive; driver side door mirror to switch out my US style mirror, If anyone has one avail I'd be interested sell or trade. I am open.

Thnx

#3 ·
and, do you just want the glass mirror, or the whole mirror assembly ? Mercedes sells the mirror as a bunch of pieces, the body-painted shell is separate from the mirror assembly inside, the pyramid shaped 'cap' against the body, then various mounting parts inside. Also, there's two versions of the left-hand driver side mirror for w124's, ones with a manual 'joy stick' for adjusting (used up to MY 1992), and ones adjusted by the center console knob/joystick (1993+).

#4 ·
I have a power U.S. driver's side mirror somewhere. Pretty sure it is fully functional. Does not have a rubber boot, though. It is either Smoke Silver in color or green, I can't remember. It was green, but I think I painted it Smoke Silver to match my car, but then never installed it.

#5 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, I think my post was a bit too vague; My apologies.

So my Wagon is the US version of course. But I would like to replace my passenger side "bulky" mirror with that of a Euro version driver door mirror so that I would have two "skinny" mirrors.

#6 ·
I think you have 'bulky' and 'skinny' reversed there. the drivers side mirrors are flat mirrors that are 'normal' width, while the passenger side mirror on a W124 is a skinny mirror with a wide angle lens.

a right hand drivers mirror on your passenger side will have a very narrow field of view because its so much farther away from you than the left hand drivers mirror, this will make it much less useful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.