Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Not a W124, Not even a Mercedes but found this doing my usual AM rounds on Craigslist

883 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  tuttebenne 
#1 ·
I thought it was pretty funny

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/6014370737.html

The greatest car you'll ever own - $600 (Auburn)

I know you've been driving around in your Mercedes while thinking "I'm tired of getting so much ass".

Well this won't prevent that.

This 1992 geo metro can fit four fine pieces of Ass and yourself in its ultra luxurious cloth interior while simultaneously getting 42mpg. Now that's something your Buick ain't gonna do.

The ultra supreme 1.0 liter 3 cylinder runs like an absolute fucking animal, I have no problem walking all over mustangs, vettes, you name it. IT CAN EVEN DRIVE UP HILLS, that's right. And guess what? This bitch only has 147k miles. That's not a typo. I didn't forget a zero on the end of that.

The powerhouse of an engine is seamlessly bolted up to a Japanese military grade 5 speed manual transmission. That's right. M A N U A L. Imagine banging gears in this bad boy. It's an honor to drive this fine piece of machinery.

Now I know what you're thinking, "what's the catch?" We'll there really isn't one. I'm resorting to driving my BMW because I can't handle the pussy being thrown at me.

Sure it's not perfect. It needs a windshield, the current one has a spiderweb crack from a girl jumping in front of me while driving (what a shitty attempt at getting my number, Amirite?) it also needs some interior pieces, door panels and stereo are the most important.

Most importantly, it needs a new driver. I need to get rid of it before my glorious glutes make a permanent dent in the drivers seat.

Video of actual car:

Price is a little negotiable.

It's a running and driving car for 600 bucks. Don't be a bitch.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.