Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

124 Sedan Picture Thread

1M views 2K replies 786 participants last post by  ackvig 
#1 ·
Hey guys, why not start a good ole' picture thread of all our W124s. Post your pics here!

#56 ·
Excuse me, but i've a question:
Are diferent the W124 in Europe than in USA, I refer to the air intake in the Right front side, here in Europe, all the W124 turbo has this intake, but in the photo of GwagenLover I can't see it and he says that is a Turbo.

Any Knowledge of this issue?

Attachments

#58 ·
I've already put this on the "wagons only picture thread" but I'll add it here to as more people seem to viewing this thread.

It's a 1990 230TE Metallic dark grey, light grey MB Tex interior with inbuilt swimming pools in footwells ( see "loosing a lot of coolant" ). Found the cause now all I have to do is fix it. I noticed only one other apart from mine does not have alloys[:(] With three other cars to keep road legal I can,t afford any yet.

Attachments

#59 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum as well as a new first time Merc Owner. I have just bought over my 1989 200E with about 180K on the clock. The car is basically stock, except for the mods to the 'facelifted' version plus an S-Class front grill. Here are the pictures of MB9900 [:)]

Attachments

#60 ·
Missing Louvers in the 124

CINCHE,
I wish that Mbenz had put the louvers in the early American versions of the 124 turbos diesels. I think the louvers set the Benz apart and really look good.[;)]

#68 ·
thanks rick, the interior color and condition (the leather smell) were really what got me to buy the car... and of course the stack of receipts.

btw,

I got the shift surround from www.eris-car.de
and the shift knob from performance products.

ZorroAMG,

I can't get over how nice the AMG ducktail spoiler and that front bumper looks! I'd love to do an AMG bodykit+wheels too...
However, I'm still thinking of an E500 someday ...

#73 ·
Capital! Thats AWESOME on those rims! I've been watching those, and wondering how they'd look on my 190e. Now I know!

#75 ·
Have any of you guys driven or own a W140 model "Big Benz" Man if you sit in the back of the car it's trully amazing at such an ample space there is back there even if it's a short wheels base! Very luxurious compared to many other models. It kinda like the 300E or E320 but way more exagerated. Not to mention the luxury of double pane windows heat residual option, soft close doors, etc etc...

#76 ·
Just bought my 1st W124 this week!! Here she is

Both '95s and both with inline 6 cylinder 3.0 liter well engineered motors. There's where the similarities end. I feel that the '95 E300 Diesel is the perfect compliment to the '95 BMW M3. For a lengthy road trip I can achieve 35-40MPG in comfort in my E300 Diesel. If I want to tear up the road or go to the track for the day I choose the '95 M3. Life is good!!

Jon
'83 MBZ 300SD
'95 BMW M3
'95 MBZ E300 D

Attachments