Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

124 Sedan Picture Thread

1M views 2K replies 786 participants last post by  ackvig 
#1 ·
Hey guys, why not start a good ole' picture thread of all our W124s. Post your pics here!

#257 · (Edited)
my car...

here's my ride...just got out from the body shop....change color to pearl black........more to come........needd rims...got strobes instaled...wicked!!!!

here's a link of my strobes dat just got installed.....im missing rims though......i tihnk i will go for...black rims with crome lip?..like 3 inch lip....or might be all chrome....what do you guys think?....heheeh...its all blacked out though...more to come....i'll wiat at night to take pics of strobes and hids.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAV9GYvTSX0&eurl=

Attachments

#264 ·
Amg Gen Ii

When I bought the car it had the whole kit minus the front bumper. I had a search saved on Ebay, when I decided to look overseas. I found this one brand new in England. It was quite a hassle and three months later I had it. It was worth the wait though. I had to wait a little while until another Brit (hahaha) had the fog lights for sale on Ebay. I got the bumper for around 600 inluding shipping and another 175 for both fog lights. I lucked out on that one as the fog lights price out at around 300 dollars each here at the dealership.

#273 ·
wow, thanks so much guys....i love the lowered look with the stock chromies..:) i have a set of aero IIs and i am just holding off on! here are a few more pictures...sorry if i posted to many!

Attachments