Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

I know i'm supposed to hate my benz but..... :D

777 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CaliE320 
#1 ·
[:D] I saw this as a picture perfect moment.... hehehehe..
The owner of the nice little red SL600 came out and talked to me too.. heheh.. she was hot,too! .. [8)]

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Andrew!

I don't know why you complain so much about the color of your car. I think...

Hey Andrew!

I don't know why you complain so much about the color of your car. I think it looks nice. Like someone said in an earlier thread, if anyone gives you a hard time about it, tell them that it's "Carolina Blue", and then they'll like it!

If you decide to keep the Benz, instead of going over to the "dark" side, a new set of wheels might make a world of difference. You can pick up a set on eBay for a decent price if you're patient. I saw a set of these C-Class wheels go recently for under $300. They are the right size, and would look pretty good on an E-Class!

Attachments

#3 ·
WHINING

007, just let him sell his car to somebody that
deserves and appreciates the value, style and prestige of being a Mercedes owner.Lexus's & Acura's are great cars but let's see what they're worth and most importantly how they look after 14 yrs. The 124 body style is pushing 13+ yrs old, I challenge him to find any Acura/Lexus around the same vintage that still turn heads and runs with the 2000 's. Just get it over with Andrew run out and get yourself a little Honda slam it,throw a fart can on the back with some decals than you won't be to worried about not fitting in with your little crowd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.