Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

300TE clear corners? where?

928 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Jose Santos 
#1 ·
Hi. I have a '93 300TE wagon black on black with 110k miles and I wanna find somewhere where i can get quality clear corners for it online.

Also, are there any other relitively inexpensive mods (say up to $500) that would make the car look better than it already does? =) I was thinking maybe painting the grille black to match the black color of the car... maybe that would make it look a little bit more agressive? Ideas? Thanks, help MUCH appreciated.
-Peter

#2 ·
I got some

I have a pair of the OEM 94-95 clear corners if you are interested.Let me know.
As for painting the grill black,a couple of weeks ago there was a post here with pictures and mods to the grill. What I retained from the felow that painted the grill black, was that it became dificult to keep it clean.Bugs, dust etc show much more on the black background.

#4 ·
ok

Those part numbers would be great, thanks a ton

Also, Jose, would that pair of clear corners fit on my car? They are a different model, no?

any other ideas of simple mods to make the car look great? Are there such things as clear corner taillights for the wagon version?

#5 ·
I have seen taillights for the wagon that are smoked in the backup light and turn signal...

I have seen taillights for the wagon that are smoked in the backup light and turn signal section. So if you can imagine they are like the rear lights to a 94 or 95 124.

#6 ·
Yeah I was thinking that this was the way to go:
Clear corners up front
smoked tail ligh...

Yeah I was thinking that this was the way to go:
Clear corners up front
smoked tail lights (dunno where to find them, any suggestions?)
New rims
lower it maybe
black out the grille

That would be enough to make the wagon look very very nice... I'll explain to you my situation:

I'm 16 years old. I have a twin brother. We both took ownership of my Mom's '93 300TE, but unfortunately she didn't take very good care of it at all, so at the moment its sorta the "crappy" car. My parents also bought us a brand new '03 Accord Coupe v6 - yes, the new body style. The new car is amazing. Powerful, handles well, looks good, etc. So both of us feel we'd rather drive the new one than the old scratched up wagon. Well, my mom insists that the wagon is "cool" too, and I told her it'd only take about $600 to make it amazing and she said that as a late BDay present she'd do a couple of relitively inexpensive mods in an effort to get us to enjoy the wagon almost as much as we enjoy the 240 horses under the hood of the coupe. All the stuff listed above would fit in the price range except nice rims, so we might have to wait on that, but we are getting the car detailed/touched up next weekend, and soon after that we will be looking for the mods, so any good websites to order from? where can i find clear corners and smoked rear tails for the wagon both on the same website? (I want the all clears, not the OEMs). THANKS A TON for all of your help everybody,
Peter C.

#8 ·
CLEARS

B,
Try EBAY or if you can't wait go here for
smoked tailights/clear corners
www.importvision.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.