Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W124 BW forum members group on Facebook

961 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ds190 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I searched for such a group on Facebook and I couldn't anything. Is there a Benzworld w124 member group on FB?

I think having a fb group would be pretty cool. We could share pictures and ask for simple DIY advice or part numbers so people don't have to start lots and lots of new threads. It's also useful to do that because we could access the FB page much more easily from our smartphones if we are at the dealer or at a parts store.

What do you guys think? Another thing would to unite the mbworld and benzworld W124 members in one place.

Cheers!
Visal

#3 ·
Personally, I'm very happy with having all of my hobby sites separate from FB. Frankly, knowing what people are eating, how much they're exercising, politics and religion is all the crap I can handle! Furthermore, FB tends to cross the personal/professional barrier a little too easily for my comfort margin so I tend to be more on the conservative side with my posts. YMMV.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.