Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Progress update on the new baby (pics b4 + after)

914 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  conleycrew3 
#1 ·
hi all, please remember this car has cost me £415 (uk) or $800 ish!!!!

thought id would give you a glimps of the new benz, this is after two days iv owned her, picked her up yesterday, spent 2 hours detailing and getting to know her better and a few quick tweaks to rid her of that older look.

she drives like a new car, the self leveling suspension is very smooth, the interior is almost there. engine and box are unbelievably sooth!!!

and everything works!!

exterior - shockingly bad at the front if you ask me!! it looks ok but its not upto my standards yet, im booking her in for new front wings and a bonnet.........

i wont divulge anymore info just yet because i want to suprise you all when she is done in a couple of weeks time :thumbsup:

cheers
Ben

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
p.s the first and last pictures are from before i got my hands on her, the middle ones are todays

#5 ·
hi villi, cheers for the comments mate, hows your beast running at the moment?

bigwiki - thanks, i was amazed i got the car and even more amazed at how it runs, faultless!

ok i will let you in on a little more of my plans, first wheels.......... im undecided at the second but it looks like either of these two.......

18" CLS alloy wheels & Tyres Mercedes C E CLK SLK on eBay, also, Wheels with Tyres, Car Wheels, Tyres Trims, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 02-May-08 17:22:14 BST)

2x 18" ALLOY WHEELS MERCEDES C CLASS E CLASS ZEUSS on eBay, also, Wheel Rims, Car Wheels, Tyres Trims, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 10-May-08 12:26:01 BST)

ordered a 45mm lowering kit and full set of new shocks, smoked front corners, im toying with the idea of those projection headlights but i think thats taking the 'toy car' avenue which im not famous for lol

im keeping an eye out for a front and rear bumper, i want the amg rear and the carat front, if my plan works i wont need side skirts!! im still awaiting my zender rear spoiler, its the slim lip type (not ducktail, just a skinny lip).

#6 ·
ha ha almost forgot the most important bit, im painting the front grill chrome surround in the colour of the car and after an s class style grill thats also getting the dark treatment.

is it just me or has a few styling bits got a lot rarer to come by these days??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.