Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Any Help Would Be Appreciated

635 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  H-mans_300e 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I have a 1991 Mercedes 300E 3.0 that I was thinking about parting out. I haven't decided if I want to yet or not. The ignition is locked up, and I read on this forum how to unlock it, and replace the tumbler. I will try to do this tonight. Also I have posted a few times earlier on my srs and abs light coming on. This is still not fixed. So if I can fix the ignition, then I will replace the MAS and see if this fixes the abs light, and all the problems that have gone along with that.
I was just wondering how much I can expect to get out of selling the parts off the car, or selling the car as is. I know the tires are new, and the motor runs fairly strong, there is 170,000 miles on the car. Which I feel is relatively low for this year. Also the interior is nice and the body is clean.

If I can't fix these problems on my own, i'm afraid the car isn't worth to me what it would cost to fix at the shop or dealer.

So if any of you have parted out a similar car, or are interested in it, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.