Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FS - 1995 W124T E280 in Bristol, UK

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RS_w124E280 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all, my 124 estate is for sale if anyone is interested, detail below:

A link to the ad on uk autotrader - W124T E280

More pics in higher resolution are available, PM me

Condition:
- Mileage is 258,000 (you wouldn't know it to drive her)
- Runs perfectly, no issues at all - gear box and engine are smooth and had a major service with Nationwide Autocentres on 22/09/2007 and they found absolutely nothing to advise on whatsoever, commenting on how excellent the condition of the car was.
- New Dunlop SP Sport tyres all round last summer, I have done 3000 miles since then
- Air conditioning pump was removed by a previous owner so that is missing from the car but one could easily be fitted in future if so desired.
- The car has been well looked after throughout its life and the service history is present and comprehensive
- Wiring loom replaced
- Cylinder head gasket replaced
- All electrics function perfectly except for:
1. The powered electric aerial does not work, I never listen to radio so I have not tried to fix this
2. The external bulb failure light comes on when the lights are switched on, but all the bulbs work perfectly - I have never had this looked at as it has never bothered me

Cosmetic:
Overall the bodywork is fine, but I will note the following:
- There are some small stone chips on the bonnet, as you would expect on a car of this age
- Small parking scuff on plastic lower body panel on passenger door
- Some corrosion on drivers side mirror casing
- Tiny dent on top passenger side of bonnet, paintwork is intact
- Bumpers have some parking scuffs but this is only obvious closed up
- Alloys are not in perfect condition but are good, some minor oxidation and kerbing
- Leather reflects its age but is not worn and the seats are supportive and as comfortable as an armchair

That's all I can think of right now but if you have any more specific questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Will be sad to see her go, but I don't need all that space anymore and wanted to get myself more of a driver's car while I'm still young and unattached

Cheers

Ryan

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.