Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Early to Mid 90's Engine Wiring Harness

830 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cyberbach 
#1 ·
I am looking for the best source (price-wise) for a replacement engine wiring harness for a 1994 E320. What is a typical price?
While I'm at it, I have a slow oil leak from the front right side of the engine. It appears to be the upper timing chain cover gasket. Is that a common problem for the 104 engine?

#2 ·
After alot of searching, I went to Caliber Motors, Anaheim, CA at $700+ (over a year ago). That was about $200 less than my local MB dealer. Only the dealer has them. Need the VIN#. Not a difficult replacement. Just lay the new alongside the old and swap. Take your time, check your work.

#3 ·
I bought a harness for my 95 E300D from a dealer named Rusty @ 1-800-741-5252. He was by far the cheapest at the time when I bought it 8/06 for around 300 bucks. Now remember it's a diesel and the harness isn't nearly as involved as a gas engine but Rusty was getting very favorable reviews at the time. Give him a call for a quote. Cyberbach

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.