Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Let Get Pics of Your Car in Here ...

753 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  My300eOn18z 
#1 ·
Lets start a new thread.... where we can the pics of your car and see how nice your W124 E,CE,D,TD Class cars are .... =] .... heres my car 300e let me know what you guys think =].......

See less See more
#6 ·
My300eOn18z said:
thats how they are ... my lights are blacked out but you are still able to see the Brake lights..... and i have 5% (which is suppose to be Limo) tint all the way around and 50 % tint on the Windsheild so you definently cant inside the car... =]
Do you not get hassles from the police for tint that dark [and on the front windshield]?

#9 ·
omairtheman1 said:
lol because in most states it is illegal to have tints too dark... thats the only reason i dont want to get them done...

They say tint is illegal but its not... you are able to have the darkest tint on the back 3 windows... in the front it is illegal but 8 of 10 cars on the street have there front windows tinted.... the front ones can be tint medium which is 35% to where the inside of the car is sill visible.... but the windsheild is defienently illegal... but i still had to have it done...

I enjoy it when i have my windows cracked i hear people saying who is that or whose in there =] PRIVACY =] :big laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.