Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

"Yakuza" Sato's AMG Mercedes from "Black Rain" (starring Michael Douglas&Andy Garcia)

25K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  nick.ged 
#1 ·
"Yakuza" Sato's AMG Mercedes from "Black Rain" (starring Michael Douglas&Andy Garcia)

If anyone saw this movie, you'll surely remember the bad black AMG S-class of Yakuza oyabun, spiky-haired Sato. The most memorable part about the car that stood out from others was its deck lid towards the rear roofline.

Anyone know if decklid spoilers are offered on W124?

#2 ·
The rear roof spoilers are not available for W124's at least not yet. We're working on having a prototype made soon
Black Rain had everything Old School AMG Benzo and GSXR Slingshot. IMO the best yrs and models for both
~Cali

#4 ·
They were one off custom made, but I can make you a set.

~Cali

#5 · (Edited)
i use to have that movie, who know where it is now. anyway, the spoiler sounds sweet.can anyone offer up a photo, since this conversation is almost useless without pics!

and JJB236, i love that picture you use in your avatar. where is it from/who is she? thats a great pose she is in...

#6 ·
i remember someone on here with a w124 coupe similar age to my 98 (i think) and he had a rear windsheild spoiler on his, it pretty cool to me, his car was a blue one....... anyone remember that thread?

iv tried to download the film 'black rain' but it seems to be gone to the history books or something!!????

cheers
Ben

#7 ·
oh yeah, i asked him about his spoiler too, i wanted the roof spoiler without the rear spolier aswell which he had but he recommended that i get both.

(trying to jogg a few memories here!???)

#9 · (Edited)

Attachments

#11 ·
moner said:
i use to have that movie, who know where it is now. anyway, the spoiler sounds sweet.can anyone offer up a photo, since this conversation is almost useless without pics!

and JJB236, i love that picture you use in your avatar. where is it from/who is she? thats a great pose she is in...
Isn't she fine? She is a racing girl. Forgot her name, though.

#12 ·
moner said:

It's funny you're the first guy inquiring about this cute babe on my avatar. I guess all others are real car fanatics who would careless about girls? ha ha

#13 ·
conleycrew3 said:
yeah thats the one!!! thanks my260e for finding that.

how the hell did you find that again? i looked allover for that thread??!

so this yakuzza merc you have all been on about, is the spoiler thingy like the one in the thread above?...... or picture below from that thread?

cheers
ben
belive it or not i just remembered the title of the thread, searched "pics" then found a post by him then searched his name. hahaha, its less work then it sounds...photographic memory....hahaha

yea.....JB that girl is friggin hot...damn import models

#15 ·
moner said:
uhhhhh
perhaps you could forward the pix to me? i will use it as my avatar on a different site as not to step on your toes!
There are thousands of other fine looking babes when you go through Maxim, Playboy, etc, but you want this avatar babe because you like her posture, huh? Well, I have to admit she is one of the finest girls I have ever seen. I would send the pic to you if I could find the original pic, but all I have is the small picture in the avatar.

#16 ·
JJB236 said:
There are thousands of other fine looking babes when you go through Maxim, Playboy, etc, but you want this avatar babe because you like her posture, huh? Well, I have to admit she is one of the finest girls I have ever seen. I would send the pic to you if I could find the original pic, but all I have is the small picture in the avatar.
sneaky!!! ;) but fair enough! but i still want the damn roof spoiler!!

#17 · (Edited)
#18 ·
#20 ·
W124 rear window spoiler

Hi Guys

Just joined the forum. Came to it by way of Googling W124 Rear Window Spoiler.

Your threat was from May 2006. Has such a spoiler materialized yet. I would love to get one for my car... Just the window spoiler.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Cheers.

#23 ·
ther is a guy on uk ebay sells simerler rear window spoilers to that, i am sure he is from poland, i will look next time i am on ebay.

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.