Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Blocked J-tube

878 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  benznawz 
#1 ·
J-tube blocked / valve cover and oil pan pressurized

OK, I've nearly toubleshot my 103 to the point of reasonable oil consumption. Just a simple queston: Why would a prior owner plug the J-tube that vents the valve cover to the intake manifold? The car has no PCV valve. Compression is consistant at 155psi across all cylinders. Car does not smoke disproportionatly at start up so I do not suspect stem seals.

Thanks,
JE
1990 300TE
1978 280CE
1972 250C

#2 ·
I think that your problem lies within yourself. Although your choice in fat bottomed women may be questionable to some (Def Leopard Rules), the true problem is your hair care products. One cannot be taken seriously with dyed hair or only cannot think clearly when ones hair is dyed. It is a fact that such chemicals seep into your scull and ruin the already fragile balance between rational and irrational thought. My advice to you is to loose the hair, grow some muscles, and spray it with either WD-40 or Carb Cleaner. Then rev the engine until the neighbors complain. This fix has worked wonders on many fishing vessels

#3 ·
your a dork - 9/22/2005 2:27 PM

I think that your problem lies within yourself. Although your choice in fat bottomed women may be questionable to some (Def Leopard Rules), the true problem is your hair care products. One cannot be taken seriously with dyed hair or only cannot think clearly when ones hair is dyed. It is a fact that such chemicals seep into your scull and ruin the already fragile balance between rational and irrational thought. My advice to you is to loose the hair, grow some muscles, and spray it with either WD-40 or Carb Cleaner. Then rev the engine until the neighbors complain. This fix has worked wonders on many fishing vessels
AAAAAAHHHHH, WTF? Not exactly how most would enter their first post on Benzworld?[:0][xx(][xx(][?][V][B)][8]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.