Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

124 Wagon Picture Thread

663K views 1K replies 363 participants last post by  gmhall222 
#1 ·
Lets start posting Pics of your Wagons, i know there is a lot of sweet looking Wagons out there...

/

See less See more
#3 ·
I would post some pics of our 300TE except I can't see how to do that now since the forum has been updated! I also have never known how to attach more than one pic per post. Someone may be able to offer some advice.

In the mean time, you can go to an earlier thread at
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=245422&posts=21&fid=11&np=245578
to see our regular concours class winner. Obviously it has to be both very clean and original (hence few mods). Those with a keen eye will spot the 7" ET41 Sportline wheels (rather than the standard 6.5" ET49). The underside concours judge penalised me for the polished stainless steel exhaust tip! Those who know the W124 wagon well would also notice I have added individual black rocker switches to each light on the C-pillars (very difficult to see in any of my pics). This allows rear seat passengers to switch on their individual light with minimal disturbance to the driver or other passengers. The original switch on the dash activates both lights in the C-pillars as well as both lights in the D-pillars. Most of my other slight mods are difficult or impossible to see.

#4 ·
The white wagon in this recently revived thread is our 300TE at the 2002 concours
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=241747&posts=13&fid=11&np=1125836

#7 ·
Greg,
I find it easiest to just open my gallery in a seperate window, go back to the forum reply window, click Image, clear the URL beginner in there and paste in the URL of the selected image.

You can post alot of pictures in one post then, I would also recommend hitting return or enter, or starting a new line after each picture.

Hope that helps

-Tubs

#8 ·
Tubs300E - 12/10/2003 11:23 PM

Greg,
I find it easiest to just open my gallery in a seperate window, go back to the forum reply window, click Image, clear the URL beginner in there and paste in the URL of the selected image.

You can post alot of pictures in one post then, I would also recommend hitting return or enter, or starting a new line after each picture.

Hope that helps

-Tubs
Thanks Tubs,
I will have to try this sometime. I just don't like the thought of trying something like that and making a mess of it!

300te4matic,
You wagon looks nice. The first I have seen in that colour (I think they call it Berryl here). It is not a very common colour and I have only seen a few sedans and one coupe in that colour.

Greg

#9 ·
OK, I'm ready to try attaching several pics to a single post. Here's some of our 300TE and the versatile interior configurations they allow.

Attachments

#11 ·
1990 Almandine Red (512) Grey Tex (178) 7 seater
sunroof, 16" AMG alloys, dark windows, the list is endless, is for sale in Australia email for further details

#14 ·
you can get the retractable cargo nets from the dealers but be warned they are horribly expensive!!!!

we just recently had ours replaced by the insurance company following a break in.

the cost here in the UK?

that will be £457 (UKP) + 17.5% tax which will work out at just under $1000

part number - MA124 860 00 75/7101

Andy

#15 ·
I thought I'd successfully posted photos of my Pooh yesterday, but I don't see them on this thread today. Bizarro. Well, I hope this won't be a redundant post of the photos.

I'd welcome any advice as to how to best go about adding the AMG style body kit (where to purchase, who to have install it, etc.) and any Does and Don'ts about moving to 16" or 17" wheels on the 300TE. I like the OEM look of this car in black, but want to jazz it up after see the 1988 AMG version of it.

tanx
Glenn white
Washington, DC

Attachments

#23 ·
I've just joined Benz world and there are quite a few nice looking Estates/Wagons. My 95 200T has 100k miles and full MB service stamped book. I definately agree that the 124 T is the best E Class ever. Mods to be done are. Alloys and part leather on the seats. Paint is Nautc blue and apart from the odd stone chip is A1. I'll try and post a Pic.