Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FS: Wagon cargo cover / dog net

6K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  moonm 
#1 ·
I have two 123 wagon cargo covers. If you know what these are, you know how rare they are to find. Both show some signs of use, but both are good.

The first one is a palomino colored one. Dog net opens and retracts, not tears or cuts. One plastic "J" hook for the cargo cover is broken. Supposedly this part can be purchased based on what was written on forums, but I do not know of a part number.

The second one is a navy blue one. Dog net is not torn but is stuck in the open position. Not quite sure how to make it retract back, but its complete. The cargo cover portion opens and retracts back. This one also is missing one "J" hook for the cargo cover portion.

I do not have the mounting hardware. I will double check but I am 75% sure that I don't, but the mounting hardware are far easier to find and there are several listed on eBay. There's only one trashed cargo cover in black on eBay.

Will take best reasonable offer for these for interested parties. If no interests or fair offers are received, it will go on eBay.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I posted pictures showing the mounting points on the wide side of the rear seat a few years ago but now can't seem to find them.

Don't have a dog now but the net does keep empties from bouncing off the back of my head when I return them for deposit every two weeks.:wink:wink

#17 ·
I posted pictures showing the mounting points on the wide side of the rear seat a few years ago but now can't seem to find them.
Found them.

#4 ·
I have all the hardware necessary (on ebay and in my house) if anyone needs it. I'm the one who has it on ebay but I'll sell it cheaper than what I have on ebay.

#7 ·
Good news, I will be receiving hopefully soon replacement "J hooks" to replace the broken ones. So the palomino tan one will be 100% complete and the navy blue one's only issue will be the retraction of the dog net.

#10 ·
Palomino is sold.

Navy blue is available. Comes with 2 new "J hooks" as spares/replacements.

#11 ·
Please forward my contact info to the person who bought the Palomino ones. I have the rear panel door parts that he is likely to be missing, as well as all of the roof pieces and chrome bits.

thanks
Scott

Reactions: Dr.Grillz
#19 ·
Hello All,
I was hoping someone would respond to the message I previously posted regarding:
My need for (2) of the Palominio colored J hooks for my 300TD Cargo cover.

I tried contacting some of the other folks who posted that they where looking for the part number or a purchase source for these J hooks.
The forum will not allow me to PM the members as I have less than 10 posts.

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.