Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W123 part out, 79 280E

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  hanno2s@verizon.net 
#1 ·
Parting 1979 280E, automatic, faded silver with blue tex interior. Condition of M110 engine and automatic trans are unknown other then their cost will be very reasonable. Blue interior, (typical blue dash cover is more cracks than you can count) almost cosmetically perfect front seat covers (1/2" seam split on driver's backrest), they could use springs. Rear door cards perfect, front are trash except for passenger pocket. Let me now what you may need. If its electrical I'll power it up to check function. Window switches, gauges, lights, glass, trim, wiring, relays, controls, starter, alternator, trinkets, etc. all available. Reasonable prices (below ebay sold listings). Even more reasonable if you help remove what you need. I can ship anywhere, paypal, UPSP money order. cash.

Not available are wheels, hubcaps, windshield, rear springs, fuel distributor, rear seats.

M110, 240D, 300D, W123.

#8 · (Edited)
A Christmas bump. Instrument cluster is gone but instruments remain. The free to good home windshield has been removed (and in a single piece!). Lots of "stuff" remains, let me know your needs, we'll agree on a reasonable price and it gets shipped. Pick up is available at a very discounted price if not free if you help remove (see windshield above). I'd like this one gone by spring.

#20 ·
Hi,

If you still have the car…

My most pressing need is for all of the linkages that go from the transmission to the Throttle linkage pivot that sits at the rear right of the valve cover when looking from the front of the car.

I could also use:
the accessory switches that live in the panel above the climate controls (sunroof, antenna, etc…)
The mounting bolts for the air pump, power steering pump, and alternator.
And an alternator now that I think of it.

Thanks,

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.