Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

It's been fun...

19K views 50 replies 29 participants last post by  MBeige 
#1 ·
Well folks, I think it's time for me to step down as moderator of the W123 section.

My 300D will still be with me, but I've got something more special to look forward to late this year: my son, who'll be born around late October :cool: so he'll definitely keep me busy in the mean time... :thumbsup:

I'll still drop in once in a while... between diaper changes and oil changes (no, I won't get them mixed up :D)

#2 ·
Hey Pat, thanks for all you've done for this forum!

Congrats to you and your wife on the upcoming child! Great news indeed. My advice, spend as much time with your son as possible. Those infant and toddler years go by in a blink if an eye and before you know it, they are going to Kindergarten. Enjoy being a father.

#3 ·
Hey congratulations Patrick.

Thanks for all you've done here - and thanks for helping me get here. Without you I don't think I'd have ever gotten past those "are you a real person" forum security checks!

#8 ·
Patrick, you are the MAN! Thanks for all the help & sending me stuff in the mail.

Remember rule No 1, no messes in the back seat of the Benz!:D
Rule No 2, the back seat is not a changing area!

Much appreciated:bowdown:
D

#11 ·
From one former mod to another, thanks for all the hard work you did.

And congrats! Enjoy the new addition to the family.

#15 ·
Guys, thanks a lot for the kind words! Like many of you have said, moderators don't really get that much appreciation from folks, but I'm glad to see it was worth it. :)

To me, giving back was the best thing I could do since I received a ton of help when I was a newbie. I still am, in many respects (aren't we all?) - my recommendation is simply to pass it forward. :)

Sure, you guys can definitely send me PM's - but I cannot guarantee I can respond on time.

@Tristan: I still wonder sometimes if you're a real person :D

@Dave: No biggie on mailing those out! Rule #3, remember Rule #1!

@Motoxo: Thanks for the new acronyms! WTB = want to burp! :p

@Frans: You're not yet done with your 280E? :D

#16 ·
Thanks Patrick, congratulations and good luck!!

What about this acronym?

IHEGSWTBAYGESWHIBAWYUAN:

I hope everything goes smoothly with the birth and you get enough sleep when he is born and waking you up at night!

:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#18 ·
You Will Be Missed

Last question before you walk out the door.
Kindly consider a Private or public message to me on how to change round headlights to euro. DIY or not? Cost? Best lights? if you would. Peace.

#20 ·
Last question before you walk out the door.
Kindly consider a Private or public message to me on how to change round headlights to euro. DIY or not? Cost? Best lights? if you would. Peace.
Pete - move on - he's gone...

sob sob sob

sniff sniff sniff

...yet another good Benz owner up to his armpits in baby "stuff"!

#24 ·
Congratulations Pat! Everybody will miss you...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.