Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Online Tech Links & DIY Thread

259K views 131 replies 39 participants last post by  ianrandom 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have absolutely no idea whatsoever about the whereabouts of the old thread, or who or how it got deleted. Since I'm one of the new moderators though, I will post some links to some of the best W123/MB diesel technical links that I know of.

Boostnbenz W123 and W126 maintainence page
W123 & W126 DIY Maintenance Page

Mercedes Diesel Maintainence Tips
Mercedes Diesel Maintenance tips

Mercedes-Benz W123 Helpline
HELPLINE by Mark Cosovic

Mercedes-Benz W123 Buyers Guide
Buyers Guide To Type W123 (1)

I have more, but my computer is acting up, so this is all for now.
-Joe

#42 ·
#43 ·
:surrender: I have gathered a lot of things here and just want to shear it white any one that can us it :surrender:

Attachments

#45 · (Edited)
Headlight Switch Wiring

Here's a simple diagram of the layout of the switch wiring. It's a view from the front side of the switch, as if you are sitting in the front seat. The two wires leading to the center attach to the rear of the switch. The front view should be more helpful than a rear view because you can't really see it from behind once you start attaching wires. Hope it helps someone...

Attachments

#46 ·
Electrical Wiring Diagram applicable for the North American Spec 1982 300D/CD/TD only
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/att...igar-lighter-wiring-insanity-s-o-s-82_300.pdf

MBUSA EPC, FREE access to North American spec car catalogs for US residents only
EPC online

Mercedes-Benz Tools for special repair jobs
Mercedes Tools - Mercedes Benz Special Tools & Repair Information

Amcon Mercedes-Benz paintwork, upholstery, and option code database
amcon: Mercedes-Benz automobiles and spare parts

V12 Uber Alles, Lubricants and Fluids for a W140 Mercedes Benz (most of the fluids listed are applicable for use in the W123 too)
V12 Uber Alles, Lubricants and Fluids for a W140 Mercedes Benz