Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

My new "in-step-trim" pictures!

720 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Onkel-Benz 
#1 ·
Bought them from a guy that have just bought them, and never used them. I bought them for a 1/3 of the price when he bought them.
Stainless steel.

Originaly they should be fasten with doublefasten tape, but i think that would be a little to "easy" and not so good, so i fasten them with a small screw in the corner of the list as you can see on the pictures. They be fitted very well with that screws =)

What do you think of the new look???

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Andreas, where you been man?
I don't like it [;)] , joke [:)]
Door sills are looks very nice on your car , I love all this hrom stuff. Another good piece for your benzo! I bought for my car , one year ago. It was for w124 coupe and I wondered , but finaly fitted [:)]

See you

-Andrey

#3 ·
coupe - 8/15/2004 7:17 PM

Hi Andreas, where you been man?
I don't like it [;)] , joke [:)]
Door sills are looks very nice on your car , I love all this hrom stuff. Another good piece for your benzo! I bought for my car , one year ago. It was for w124 coupe and I wondered , but finaly fitted [:)]

See you

-Andrey
hehe...thankz! yes it´s great with door sills. love chrome you know [:D]

I have seen your door sills in your gallery, looks nice! so you have mod the door sills to be fitted w123 i suppose? cool with the AMG logo! particular when you gor AMG spoiler kit and wheels!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.