Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

meet?

909 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  coupe 
#1 ·
Is anybody here in SoCal? I'm quite new here (1.5 years) and I'd like to meet up. Talk W123's, MB's or stuff. Go for a drive. Tinker with our cars. Anything!

I know this is supposed to be for W123's, and should be in the "Events". But since I post here more often, I thought I'd ask somebody from this forum. Thanks!

[8D][:p]

#4 ·
Dear ALL,
In Bangkok Thailand , we have W123 Owner's Club that so nice for all menber to talk about all of w123 and some more ideal for make w123 look nice and good performance, like last Carclub show our term got prize no.3 from 30 club and next carclub show hope we win again.
Hope to hearing as your contry make w123 club too.
Ron

#5 ·
I would be VERY VERY HAPPY if someone (maybe me[:D]) would start a w123 club in north of sweden!
But thats just wish =( w123´s is too old i think, and too new in the same time...i mean its not a vintage car yet...but soon =)
Here were i live i think its just me and my fellow that are "MAD" on w123´s! the other mercedes-freaks just are into w210. and some w124´s too.
ohhhh....i want a w123 club here!!! give mee!! [:p]

#6 ·
I think this is a great idea. Unfortunately I'm in Virginia. I love to look at the 123s. My husband gets so mad at me when I go out of my way to look at a Benz. We were crossing by way of the Jamestown Ferry one evening and there was one several cars away. Hubby wouldn't let me get out and go over and chat with the owner! Imagine that! I really do wonder what it is about these cars that intrigue us so!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.