Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W123 Owner's Club meeting in BKK Thailand

16K views 25 replies 4 participants last post by  lancer 
#1 ·
Would be nice to show you as we were meeting for W123 owner's club in Bangkok Thailand date 31 July 2004

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
HELL what a nice benzes!!! [:)]
Really nice!
And now i have a question for you Ron!!

WERE CAN I GET WHITE REAR BLINKER????

I see that one of the w123 on the pictures here has it!!!! I WANT IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
TELL ME =)=)=)

#5 ·
Ron W123 280E - 8/1/2004 12:46 PM

Hi Onkel-Benz
In bBangkok have shop for w123 kits you can buy a couple cost 4,000 Thai baht or around 100 US. dollar.
Regards
Ron
ohh! =) thats nice!!! now the problem....i´m living in Sweden you know....is it possible to buy them for me from bangkok or??? if they cost around 100 dollar i want to buy them!! and the shippingcost can´t be sooo much or?? how can i get them? do you live in bangkok or ? =)

do you have a closer picture on them or?
thanks! [:)]

#7 ·
Hi All
Could you come to see more nice W123 as link
http://mercedesmania.thaifasthost.net/fboard/view.php?user=mercedesmania&num=243&room=4

http://mercedesmania.thaifasthost.net/fboard/view.php?user=mercedesmania&num=244&room=4

http://mercedesmania.thaifasthost.net/fboard/view.php?user=mercedesmania&num=249&room=4

Ron

#9 ·
Ron W123 280E - 8/1/2004 12:58 PM

Hi Onkel-Benz
I am living and working in bangkok, sure can buy it for you the shipping i will check the cost and then will let your know soon.
You can contact me easy by my email Ronnagrid@Yahoo.com
Regards.
Ron
Hello! check E-mail =)

#12 ·
Hi Ron, GREAT looking cars. Question: I saw a diesel with the short air intake for the turbo. How well does it perform? Any problems with it since you are replacing the entire air cleaner system? I am thinking of doing that to my 83 300D, but do not want to have problems later. I also see a lowered 300D in your pictures. How difficult was that and how does the car handle now in the city/highway. Thanks for the information and the pictures. Keep them coming. Lancer.

#14 ·
Detail of nice engine.
1st pic Engine MB Turbo.
2nd pic Engine Toyota 1JZ GE 2500 CC 24V, 200+ Horse Power
3rd Engine 1JZ GTE 2500 CC 24V(Turbo)280 Horse Power
4th pic Engine Toyota 1JZ GE 2500 CC 24V 200+ Horse Power
Hope you know the nice engine as we modified to my W123 is save cost for petro and low maintance with high Power.
Ron

Attachments

#16 ·
Hi Lancer,
Grest to reply as our experiance as following.
1.The short Air intake for the turbo is no any problem as we used it and that can make more power if engine engine around +10 to +14 Horse power up to design and material of air intake.( I used APEXi from Japan)
2.For built to lowered is many way to do, the corect way by use the lowest spring from H&R company or other that make your car lowered around 1.5 inch to 2 inch ,or the other way easy to do it by used the original spring with the thinest of rubber pad betaween spring and chessire, nornally we used around 0.5 inch and for sure you must be used the good shock up ( I used shoch up from W126 Bilstine 2 mark for front and rear that verry good for W123 right now) it make you stablity when driving fast, in city and highway. Some one used KONI adjustable shock up is verry good too i been used it before)
Hope your clear and can be question if you need.
For Rims we love to used size 17"X 7.5 or 8 " with 215/45/R17 I think that set verry good for nornally used and racing some time.
Ron

#19 ·
Dear All W123 lover,

We would like to informed all, our W123 Onwer's Club got the prize no.3 of carclub show from 30 carclub as show.
Ron

Attachments

#21 ·
Hi -Andrey

The engine for W123 Coupe 280E ,he just overhall last 3 weeks for the Brabus rims used 19".
So that nice car from our menber W123 Owner's Club in Bangkok Thailand.
For next carclub show hope we win and got prize again.

RON

#23 ·
Ron W123 280E - 8/7/2004 11:42 PM

Hi -Andrey

The engine for W123 Coupe 280E ,he just overhall last 3 weeks for the Brabus rims used 19".
So that nice car from our menber W123 Owner's Club in Bangkok Thailand.
For next carclub show hope we win and got prize again.

RON
Hi Ron ,
I was thinking to get this rims for my car a long time ago , but i went with AMG's ,
[:)]
Ron , I think that many cars in your club looks wery nice [8D]
-Andrey

#25 ·
Onkel-Benz - 8/15/2004 6:06 PM

Andrey?? how´s it going with your lowering??? and your chromed "wind square drier" ???
Haven´t hear from you for a while!

Hope it going great!

[:)]

/Andreas
Hi man
I am in Ireland at the moment [:(] so , will install all things plus sound system and maybe will polish my wheels this winter , I am going on hollydays [:)]
Will post pics anyway

-Andrey

#26 ·
Hi Ron, wanted to thank you again for the info you gave. I have decided not to lower my car after speaking with my local MB dealership. They stated my car is so clean, it would actually LOWER the value of my car (47000 original miles). The things that I have changed are subtle, and can be easily changed back to stock. I'll just dream of your customs, and cruise in my stock'r [;)]. Lancer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.