Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Here´s pictures with white rear blinker =)

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Onkel-Benz 
#1 ·
http://forums.mbnz.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=12403&parentID=38&subname=White_blinker_image´s&parentname=W123_E,CE,D,CD,TD,TE_Class

I WANT IT TOO!! [:)]

#3 ·
Storm. - 7/22/2004 8:22 AM

Get some high resolution pics of your car, i have a 123 and i really like what you have done to yours,.. specially the rims. What size are they? and what size tyres? offset? etc?

Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Easy[8D]
thankz! =) how do i get high res. pics on the forum then? i got the pictures of my car on 1600x1200 on my computer, but they be small when i upload it to the forum gallery.

the rims: BBS RS split (3 piece) 16x7" ET 35 no spacers needed.
tires: 205/55-16 all four, but later when the rear wheels are worn out, i´m gonna buy 225/50-16 to the rear i think =)

hope thats help you! [:)]

Can you maybe help me to find white rear blinker??? [:D]

#4 ·
It looks like those white rear blinkers were just "thinned". You know how thinner can dilute paint, right?

It's the same, at least I think so. The red parts of the taillight look untouched. So they just thinned the blinkers.

If it's cheap, buy a set of used rear taillights (just the lens) or get one from the junkyard. Experiment on them, rather than experiment on your lights.

Not sure of how this will work though (parts/materials, chemicals to use, etc)... maybe somebody knows more about this than I do...

Just trying to help. [|)]

#6 ·
karugs - 7/22/2004 7:03 PM

It looks like those white rear blinkers were just "thinned". You know how thinner can dilute paint, right?

It's the same, at least I think so. The red parts of the taillight look untouched. So they just thinned the blinkers.

If it's cheap, buy a set of used rear taillights (just the lens) or get one from the junkyard. Experiment on them, rather than experiment on your lights.

Not sure of how this will work though (parts/materials, chemicals to use, etc)... maybe somebody knows more about this than I do...

Just trying to help. [|)]
COOOOOOL!!!!!!!! thanks for the advice! [:)]

Now i´m gonna run to a paint-store...and hear what they say about it! if it´s possible to buy some thinner or something to take the orange paint away![:p]

#8 ·
It don´t go so well...=( With thinner is just to forget....it won´t work, they tell me on the paint-store.

BUT! ron who lives in thailnad, Bangkok, sas that he can buy a set brand new taillights with clear blinker! 90 dollar he sas it cost. but he has not e-mail me back....[:(] so i don´t know.....
But i think the original taillights are really nice too!!!

#10 ·
karugs - 8/13/2004 5:55 PM

Sorry to hear that. I used to do some oil painting before that's why I suggested that.

Glad you have an alternative, I do hope it puts a smile on your face when you get them. [:D]
yes....but as i said...the originally lights are nice too! Yes i be very happy IF i someday get white blinker!
Strange that they can´t be bought from some part-dealer in europe i think. At least in germany they would have it! but no no no.....[:(]

#12 ·
coupe - 8/15/2004 9:01 PM

yes....but as i said...the originally lights are nice too! Yes i be very happy IF i someday get white blinker!
Strange that they can´t be bought from some part-dealer in europe i think. At least in germany they would have it! but no no no.....[:(]
Onkel ,
Did you get them from Ron? Because I am intrested too [:D] lol
[:)]
Yes it´s from Ron...He told me that he should look how much the shipping from thailand to sweden cost, but i hasen´t heard any more from him. He said they cost about 100 dollar and thats not expensive i think! lets see whats happen.....=)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.