Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

'79 Euro 280 found at JY

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MaxMehra 
#1 ·
Howdy W116-land.

I tend to hang out in the W124 forum, where I am known as a purveyor of fine junk yard cuisine. However, I noticed a '79 Euro 280, and went to take a look. This is what it looked like when it entered the yard.

Unfortunately, someone had already taken the headlights, side lights and other items.

I was not sure if Euro bumpers are as desirable as they are with the W126 crowd, but I pulled them anyway. They are not scratched or bent. Unfortunately, the person who took the lights also bent and broke one of the small metal connectors that hold the two front bumper sections together. You can see the damage in the pictures.

So, if these are of interest to anyone, please let me know. Also, if any other part is of interest, let me know. I don't have an asking price yet because I don't know their value. However, I believe people who know me also know I am not here to gouge prices. Tell me a fair price, and they are yours. If Euro bumpers are NOT valved, please let me know, too.

Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
More pics.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.