Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W116 Marketplace: FS/Trade/WTB/Free

97K views 173 replies 69 participants last post by  luckymike 
#1 ·
Benzworld is not liable for any bad dealings! If in doubt, don't!

Please keep thread clear of conversation to avoid clutter. PM member if you're interested in items,etc. Thank you :thumbsup:

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#153 ·

Hi Mike, I'm pretty convinced that my 116 and 126 have the same sunroof panel, even the same color. I'm triple measuring, but I'm willing to take them both off side by side to check the hardware compatibility. If I end up keeping the 300 SD I'll give you a shout for the motor. Thanks, Doug Day Pictured: my 30 years diesel 300 SD (first owner: Al Michaels (go Monday Night Football!); second owner: me. Resurrected from abuse in outdoor storage in hopes my straightening out the shift linkage was the only dumb idea and the tranny still fine. We shall see. DD

#7 ·
W116 Window Seals For All four windows Hard to find

I have a set of four Brand new mercedes OEM window seals for a w116, these are brand new perfect condition rubber, they are all the same part # and are the same for each window, this is the part that goes on the out side bottom of the windows (door windows) between the glass and the aluminum

they were not easy to find but I dont need them any more

Price is $120 plus shipping

Part # 116 725 00 65

sorry about the pic being upside down

Attachments

#8 ·
W116 Orthopedic seat inserts

Up for sale is a set of 2 orthopedic seat inserts for a W114/W115/W116/W108/W109. These are real MB bits made of the same horsehair material at the rest of the seat and covered with cloth. The cover is a little stained, but entirely functional and the horsehair is in excellent condition.

To Install you will need to remove your seat cover and cut a hole through the backrest mat to run the top of the strap up through the seat and the backrest panel.

Also included is one set of the escutcheons where the adjusting band penetrates the seat back panel, The other 2 for the other side were lost :(

$100 + Shipping from 94525

PM if interested

#11 ·
Guys i have a single/spare 16x8 et11 Penta (Made in Britain) P1680 wheel that i'm trying to get rid off. Pictures here.. Penta P1680 - 2 Photos by tam4705 | Photobucket
Last one that i sold was 180.81GBP delivered via FedEx (i'm in the UK) but will let this one go for less because of the missing marking and the fact that i just want it gone. Will make a great spare or replace a bent, damaged, unbalanced etc wheel. In good condition overall and not out of round at all. PM me with an offer. Thanks!

#16 ·
!!! - = A U S T R A L I A = - !!!

!!! - = A U S T R A L I A = - !!!

1978 Milan Brown 280SE (K-jet)

GOOD:
4 hub caps in matching colour - good condition
full central lock (1 actuator not working rear pass-driver side)
climax control, electrics: working
5L of appropriate engine oil
suspension as solid as brand new (come and inspect)
tail proud and not sagging (SLS type)
4x almost new tyres (still have moustaches all round)
NO RUST AT ALL (only minor superficial corrosion)
engine runs well (a minor vac leak is present, 90% sealed)
0-100kmh in ~12sec's
shifts like it should
bumpers quite good
oversize battery
Becker radio (pinstripes or later model... your choice)
lights near perfect
breaks as it should (and I mean it)
the "why?" (Y) exhaust manifold piece welded along the hairline crack and ceramic coated
short of steering coupler for roadworthiness (my pride and pain over last 12 months)
power washed all over few months ago
comes with additional recovered parts: L/+R tail lights, L+R headlights, steering wheel and few others

BAD:
Highly addictive handling and ride quality will make you fall in love
needs paint
needs front/rear windshield rubber
boot lid needs adjusting and fixing (bent front corners)
chrome needs a buff
driver seat needs one new spring
window winders need couplers (some slack when changing winding direction)
comes with original expired black license plates (can it be reused?)
no rego and no rwc
CAN be driven on Unregistered Vehicle Permit as is.

COME AND INSPECT (Melbourne SE)
The car is mostly for Merc enthusiasts with lots of elbow grease but in return it can provide an excellent starting point (no rust repair at all!!) for excellent restoration.
Shy of undercarriage steam clean and steering coupler for road worthy, could be a daily driver for some not weary of her temporary outside appearance.

Please PM for inspection time and date.
More pics in few days after she gets a bath

Attachments

#19 ·
WTB: front hydraulic shocks for '79 W116 450 SEL 6.9l

Hey'a!

I'm in need of front hydraulic shocks for '79 W116 450 SEL 6.9l

obviously the '77 didn't fit... And Now there's a problem getting the correct ones.

Anyone with any suggestions please?

It would be greatly appreciated!

#22 ·
This is an offer for a rare set of 4 brand new AMG center caps for the legendary 5 spoke
AMG Penta rims produced by AMG, ATS, Penta, MIM or BCW.

These caps are no cheap china knock offs - you will get 4 original AMG Mercedes center
caps shipped free from the motherland of AMG to your door in continental US!

Worldwide buyers please ask for shipping options.

Please note - payment has to be made with paypal and in Euro. You can easily change the
currency in your paypal account!

The following photos are just examples - no rims for sale in this acution!

Set price for 4 center caps ist 159 Euro shipped!

#24 ·
This is an offer for a NOS set stainless steel door sills with Mercedes-Benz imprinting. They are for the W116 SE limousines. Of course they also will fit the SEL, but the rear panels will be shorter than the original ones.

They never have been mounted and i only took them out of the package to take th photos. Even the glueing stripes on the underside ar still there and intact.

Asking 249 Euro incl. shipping form Germany.

#25 ·
Selling this on eBay, but would gladly cut a deal with a fellow benz world member, pm me if interested. Also interested in trade for w123 hazard switch. http://bit.ly/1gznO4Y

#28 ·
Last chance, on the four ATS 15" Bundts I've listed over in the FS/WTB section of the main forum. They're unrefinished, got lug wrench chews on the hub, a little bubbling, but look straight. No serious dings, very little curb rash. If no better than the local offer I have of $800 by Wednesday, the lowballer wins. I need these gone.