Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1980 300SD for parts, let me know if you want to buy anything

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Mahonroy 
#1 ·
I have just gotten my hands on a 1980 300SD with dark blue interior. I will take a few of the parts for mine, but if there is anything else anyone wants, hit me up.

#5 ·
I'm interested in the door/trunk handles/cylinders(not the actual locking mechanism), the speedo/odo, the rear passenger side turn signal lens/light cluster. OH, and if you can get them out, the switches for the windows.

I'm likely looking for more than that but that's what I've got off the top of my head.

#11 ·
Hi everyone. Sorry about the delay. Some repairs on my main 300SD have taken much longer than anticipated, so I haven't had a chance to get it home and start getting the parts I need moved over to it. As soon as that happens, I will be ready to part it out quickly. I'll post another message as soon as I know more. In the meantime, feel free to make requests and I'll continue to respond as possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.