Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Hello Mercedes friends

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  1964_220SE 
#1 ·
So I just got myself a new Mercedes a 1964 220SE (they called it a b) but not sure. You guys probably saw it on Barnfinds
Got a lot to do... changing fluids, oil , and what not before starting to restore it.
BTW did anyone try Evans waterless coolant? I always wanted to try it, but never had a car it was really necessary. Maybe I'll try it on this one.
EXCLUSIVE: 1964 Mercedes-Benz 220SEb

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
#11 ·
1964 thats a great find and will keep you happy for some time .The body looks strong and worth looking after . You will need a bottomless walet or bank account .Bit in the end she will look nice .love the fins on the rear wings ,along with stack head lights .. More pictures as you progress .

#12 ·
Hi 1964_220, welcome to the forum, and nice car. I am in Miami. Where in Florida are you. I have two blue front seats (leather?) from a W108, that are in almost perfect condition. They may bolt into your car, but I am not sure. The blue in your car looks lighter though, and the W108 may have different pattern.

I bought them for the headrests and supporting hardware, as I want to add headrests to my W110, even though my car's interior is caramel colored. I wasn't really planning on selling them, but they may look better in your car than mine.

Let me know if you are interested, or if by chance, you have a pair or caramel coloured seats laying around somewhere.

PS - did you find your car in Florida?

#13 ·
Hello Coolvibes
my car was featured on Barnfinds.com, I think I have added a link to the listing to the first post of mine. Not sure
But , the car actually came from Georgia. the previous owner must have been quite well known in the Mercedes family His name was
Maurice Richard Peter "Pete" Berard, rest in Piece, Sir
Do you want to PM me so we can exchange phone numbers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.