Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W187 restoration

13K views 88 replies 9 participants last post by  Ruban 
#1 ·
Hi my nick name is Ruban and I'm from Sweden, I'm glad to be a member of this forum. I don't own a MB but I really like the cars. I have a small shop after my ordinary job as manufacturing at Volvo. I'm a panel beater and restore old body. At the moment I restore/ rebuild a Porsche and next project will be MB w187.
Would you like to se some picture here during the restoration ???
If you have interest please se my Facebook as well
https://sv-se.facebook.com/pages/***...784?ref=stream
Fagerstroms bilplat

Best regards / Ruban

#56 ·
Hi, these are very nice and quite enjoyable to see, thank you!
Also, your English is fine, no need to apologize.

Your question about how to post multiple pictures is easy to solve, you simply click the "photo" button above as you probably have already, the one that looks like a mountain, then put the URL or internet address for the photo you want to publish. Then, after it is in place in your message just click "return" key a couple of times to add space before the next one then do the same procedure.

You can also add your own images by putting the address for the photo you want between this HTML code, and it will show up:

#57 ·
Hi DirectLA

Thanks for your help, I will test and add more picture during weekend. Mercedes is nice to work with but sometimes strange construction/ solution, but this car I need to ask around a lot to understand how it's should look like. Bur all people are so help ful.

Many thanks // Ruban

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.