BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1965 220SE sedan (finnie) with 450SE conversion, 1964 220SE coupe project, 1966 300SE coupe
Location: Brisbane Australia
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
when you go to make a reply, you will see a little paper clip symbol with an arrow next to it - click that. A new window will pop up. The top part has a few rows with "Upload File from your computer" there, with a Browse... button. Click that, and select your photos from your ipad. Then hit upload. That will make the pics available.
Next, go back to your reply that is waiting - just below and to the right of the paper clip button is a yellow button called Insert Image. Click on this, and you can choose from your pics you uploaded earlier.
That is the easy bit. Deciding on colours is the hard part! A few key questions:
- what is the colour and condition of your interior? If it needs to be totally re-done, then this opens up the range of colours you can choose.
- Are you prepared to dye/paint your interior to suit if required?
- do you like metallic or solid colours?
- are you after a classic, sporty or hot rod look?
- and most importantly, what is your budget and time allowed? Changing colour is a lot of work (hence money if you don't do it yourself) - all the door jambs, engine bay, under the guards etc would all have to change. Then, when dismantling the car to do this, you often end up replacing all the rubbers, which are not cheap. Changing body colour can open up many cans of worms - but if it is what you want, it can be very rewarding.