I'm back from the garage and can report partial success working with the parts I mentioned above.
To start with the bushing sets (for mounting the torsion bar to the frame) did not work out. Essentially the only dimension not provided in the manufacturer's catalog was the size of the holes used for bolting the brackets on, and of course they turned out to be too small for the bolts mounted on the frame. The holes could probably be drilled to a larger size, but at the point when you are modifying universal fit parts, it's probably time for a reality check. The Energy Suspension bushings also can't be mounted in the stock brackets because they are a little too narrow. Luckily for me these bushings were not actually in need of replacement on my car... I was just thinking I might replace all of the torsion bar rubber at once. I've removed the part number references in my original post above to avoid leading anyone astray on this point. These bushings don't fit, and as far as I can tell Energy Suspension doesn't make any that will.
Now for the good news. The torsion bar end link sets appear to be totally serviceable, and at $20 dollars sourced locally compared to around $175 ordered from the Classic Center/Dealership, I am a BIG fan. After mounting them in place of the worn out end links that were on my car, the handling is vastly
improved. I know people often tend to over-inflate the benefit of whatever repair job they just did, but for me this is a minor game changer in the tightness of the car's steering. If your end links aren't shot, you may not see a vast improvement, but I did. The roll when cornering is very noticeably reduced, to the extent that cornering at speed - particularly when passing a slower car - feels a lot less dodgy. The new end links also removed a substantial amount of clank from the front end when hitting potholes and minor bumps, which is a welcome improvement that I was not expecting.
After removing the old parts so I could do a side-by-side inspection, I see that I probably could have ordered the next step up in length, as the old sleeve is very slightly longer and the old bushings are very slightly thicker. 9.8118R/9.8118G have a sleeve that's 1/4" longer, which should make up the difference. I'm happy with the 9.8117R set that I've got because I didn't think the torsion bar's end eyelet and control arm looked quite parallel with stock parts and the shorter set helped correct for that, but I thought I would mention it as an FYI. Other observations are that the new polyurethane bushings are narrower in diameter than the original rubber, but they are also a LOT firmer and have a nipple to help keep them centered in the eyelets. Finally the bolts used for the new end link sets are thicker, which is a welcome upgrade considering that both of the stock end links that I removed were bent.
Here is what I was replacing:
Here is the finished product:
As you can see the new poly is smaller in diameter than the old rubber (which in this case is compressed and collapsed, making the difference seem more extreme). The poly bushings are much firmer than the rubber, which appears likely to make up for the difference in size, since they can be torqued on there more forcefully without collapsing:
Here is another shot of what I was replacing. Both original end links were bent like this and actually had to be hammered out of their sleeves to be removed (which is why this isn't a side-by-side comparison of the two assembled pieces). Note that the Energy Suspension end links have beefier bolts and sleeves, which should help avoid this problem in the future:
If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to try to answer.